Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7754

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I remember Sir Paul as well, he was very tall and bow legged. I remember his very white teeth and his smile. I remember his warm hands on my chin smiling down at me. He made me feel safe in the world and I wish he was still here.

It looks like that judge is having trouble making a decision to pull the abortion pill off the shelves. That’s what’s taking so long Mason. They are sure the have a case, because they don’t. This abortion crap has been going on way to long. It’s not about the children any damn way, it’s about control a woman’s reproductivity. There are so many books out now talking about how troubling things are for minorities and poor people in the United States. They don’t want poor people to stop having kids. They want them to keep bring people into the world they can keep in poverty because it benefits the wealthy in so many ways down to wanting them to keep working and paying the bulk of this countries taxes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7755

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
Niobi, he had the same affect on Caleb. He saw through his pain and saved his life. Caleb adored him and always talked about what a blessing Paul was in his life.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7756

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I think there are still too man racist people Linden and they have money and money rules the world. They use their money to lobby congress to get the things they want, including getting away with paying no taxes. They want to rule a country at the expense of all the people they oppress. I just can literally see why this is hell. Mark as an accountant, could the world survive without money? Justin, the stock market? Why do we need these things? All it does is feed into the evil man does. Can the world survive without this value system?

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7757

• Val
  • Premium Member
Well wealthy people have the means to mobilize like they are doing in Washington now. That Meadows and all the crazy as Republicans are mobilizing, teaching future congress people how to bullshit the system. Trump ushered in all the worst people in this country. They are repeating the worlds of a tyrant, Putin because they admire that kind of person. They admire bullies. Putin is stealing children forcing them to be Russian citizens he can force into the military. He doesn’t give a damn about humans in any country, not even his own. He only cares about ruling over others and he will use anyone and anything he can to achieve this. The sad thing is the republicans in this country aren’t any better than Putin and all the other tyrants around the world. That is what we have got to start dealing with right now.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7758

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I think we are lucky to have the fathers and grandfathers we have because they are the rational logical ones in this society. I know capitalism is a form of retaining and maintaining poverty for the majority of this countries citizens and that’s what makes all that we do so rewarding. I like the videos on Instagram that show people being kind to the homeless in the area, giving them bags of things and walking way. They are literally the angels people talk about. It is beautiful. We all need to care and do what we can to make a real difference in the lives of those who need us most.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7759

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Racism runs deep and is in many engrained in the lives of most white American family homes. It was in mine. I remember my father using the “N” word all the time and my mother agreeing with him. I knew I couldn’t bring my black friends home. I could have them but they weren’t welcome in my parents’ home. I hated it. Hated some of the things they used to say and they weren’t alone. It’s ugly and always has been, now they agree with Desantis, slavery shouldn’t be taught in school because it makes white kids feel bad about their race. Once again I left my parents home after telling them how much I absolutely can’t stand them. I told them how hypocritical they are and how sickening it is, I then told them I was glad ai wasn’t like them and that my children wouldn’t be like them. The love of God is often a double edge sword. I know what that means sometimes and it is a little painful.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds