Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7748

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Yes Tina I know Autism is something everyone wants to know about. I didn’t fully realize what was wrong with me until later in life.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7749

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
JJ…me stern? Get out of here, I’m a teddy bear. I only roar on Mondays, sometimes Wednesdays, and other occasions, just not all the time. Most of the time. Okay it might seem like all the time. :lol: .

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7750

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
JJ, I don’t know why you have to make your Auntie C cry but you say the most beautiful things. I thought of my father as a hero, a humble hero who never exhalated himself. I see him in my brothers every time I look at them. You are so sweet and I can see my dad winking and smiling down at you for saying that.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7751

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Everything is a result of our value system, the system around the world. If suddenly, like in UE the legs that give money movement were swept from under it. Everyone would have a equal chance to thrive in a comfortable life. They way it works in UE is exactly how it would be.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7752

• Niobi
I so glad to be part of this family. I miss papa Paul much. He noble man, he even noble in death. I see how he would be like Zeus he was like king you know. I remember when I first meet him. He sit behind big desk work all around him. He not to look at me right away but he say I the beautiful women he boy fall in love with. I smile and wonder how he know he not to look at me. He never to look at me. He tell me welcome to family and I to have baby. I not even know this yet. He amazing he like Mason but different. He I don’t know how to find words, he like not. I don’t know how to say but he wonderful man. I ask him what I to have then he slowly look at me and smile. He say I to give him another grandson. I look at Mark and Mark shrug and I laugh. I want son so I clapped and laughed more. Mark tell him we see him later and he nod and say indeed. I never forget it. I never forget him.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7753

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I wish the media would pay attention to the white people like the people on MSNBC and us who know what is happening. Who don’t have a problem seeing, admitting and committing to be different than white people of the past. It is hard for a few to fight a system of sustained poverty. It is intentional and is masked under the guise of capitalism. I remember when Mark used to say he was a capitalist but he’s not American capitalism is the practice of creating and maintaining poverty. It started with minorities and as all hateful selfish forms of behavior, it has spread to white people. The sad thing is many of them don’t even realize it and they keep voting for and electing the very people that maintain a system of poverty.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds