Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7760

• Brice
  • Premium Member
When we put it all together Sir Paul is still with us through his children. :cheer: Niobi I remember how he would talk without looking at you and then he would look at you and it let you know he was listening to you and very much a part of the conversation. He was pretty cool and often times I also wish he was still with us. I wonder what he would think of what is going on. I wonder what he would do. Honestly sometimes I sit and talk to him, especially when we visit the ranch. I see him sitting behind his desk and I just start talking. I always feel better when I leave his office. Is that strange?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Mason.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7761

• Mia
I wish I could have met him. He’s be close to the big 100 if he were still alive though right? I know it must be hard. I talk to mom all the time as well because she was always there for me. Grandma says this is making her emotional as well. She said Sir Paul was so significate in her life when he was alive and she also misses him very much. I’m personally kind of glad he’s not around to see how terrible people are acting, especially the republicans defending Putin. That’s enough to make the founding father’s roll around in their graves.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7762

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Brice, I do the same thing. I don’t know if you all know this but he has a home in Colorado as well and West Virginia. I’ve been struggling with selling them. I just can’t bring myself to do it. I talk to my father all the time and it always makes me feel better because I honestly feel like he’s listening.

He was ready, the true love of his life was gone, mother Elaina and he was ready in his soul. They are reunited and he is at peace. It is those he left behind that summons him and his soul cannot ignore the longing in us to hear from him. So, he replies.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7763

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Brice…I talk to my dad every day. Yes…he sometime seems to be with me, right beside me. Not always but sometimes ? :cheer:

Yes, Mia. Dad had MS as well. He struggled with it in his later years which was why he fell off his horse, which lead to the stroke.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Mason.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7764

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Brice I know what you mean. When I returned home, to the ranch, from Italy, I walked into the kitchen putting you in a headlock. At first it scared me. I went to the office and sat down in front of his desk and asked him if we were going to be alright. I swear he said in time. This is why I remain at the ranch. Pop is there.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7765

• Darla
I wish I had known him as well. He sounds like he was an amazing man. I know it makes the family emotional but I also know it has to feel good to hear how fondly he is remembered and how much he was loved. Like Brice said, he lives on physically through his children. Mason, do any of your children carry any of your special traits? Why aren’t they in the group? I’ve often wondered but didn’t want to pry.

I’m glad that judge in Texas realizes this abortion thing is bigger than him and there are no grounds to take a 20-year-old drug off the market. I’m also glad they appear to finally be doing something about Donald Trump. I wish some of the others would get the same treatment. Instead of buying up properties to meet and groom other corrupt MEGA republicans, Mark Meadows and all the other wackos need to be facing some charges as well. Personally I think they are trying to set up things for the next government they are striving for. They intent for the next insurrection to be a success and they want to be ready to take over.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds