Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7742

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Bradley, are you all right with people talking about you, learning more about these things. You seem just normal to me but now I am intrigued. Is it all right to ask other’s question about you?

I am so glad our kids aren’t in public school, so glad. We should be starting high school in the next couple years Mark tells me and I’m really happy about that. I don’t understand how we the people all one person to do something like this, mess up an entire educational system that causes the educators to walk out and parents to pull their children out and seek other educational avenues.

The judge, that was intentional, I just don’t think it should be allowed to affect everyone all over the country. I mean if the government can’t force universal health care because it infringes on the states rights, something like this should be dealt with the exact same way. One factious federal judge should not be able to make a judgement that infringes on all states’ rights. We better clean house before we have a serious infestation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7743

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I agree with everything that has been said. I’m just glad we have someplace to go where things are sane and make since. I know it’s crazy in the world but we are fortunate to have a real escape. I want to go on a cruise but I’m not in a hurry to mingle to much with people outside our group, I’m just tired of the foolishness all together. We have bad leaders but who is voting them into office, bad people point blank. Our leaders reflect exactly who and what we are.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Ashley.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7744

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I’m glad my father is the man he is as well Mark, it finally brought my grandpa around before he left us to begin his new journey, and he was able to enjoy the tail end of his life. He died happy and reunited with his only son. We are in the right group because although we are a little Klan-ish, at least it’s a positive Klan. It’s a Klan in the service of the one true God, interested in doing things that are beneficial for all mankind not just certain people. I like the things we do for people. Nothing in my life as ever been more rewarding. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I also am so glad to be a Gnostic period. The way we handle ourselves makes me feel good about who I am. We might be surrounded by foolishness, outrageous, batshit crazy behavior and ways of thinking but I take solace in knowing I’m a part of a group that is sane, rational, logical and guided by moral cognition

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7745

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I remember Sir Paul. I was very young but I remember him. I once told him he reminded me of Zeus and he laughed and hugged me. He assured me he was just a man with no special powers then he winked at me. I told dad I thought he was secretly Zeus and dad just arched his eyebrow and didn’t confirm or deny it. Anyway, I loved him and vowed to follow him all my life. Mark, reminded me of Sir Paul and so does Luke. Mark is the kind part of him and Luke is the stern no nonsense part of him :lol: Mason is the secret part of him that can see into the future. :lol: It’s like he split up his powers amongst his kids or something. I don’t know. I’m comfortable about how I feel so while some people choose to believe stupid shit like JFK Jr. coming back from the dead and siding with MEGA republicans when he was a liberal democrat, I choose be believe in real miracle works that I actually know are real and who bring me closer to the God of Gods. The God who is God alone.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7746

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I remember grandpa Paul. He was scary but nice. He did kind of look like he could be Zeus with those deep blue eyes and his salt and pepper thick hair. I liked it when he laughed. It made every body laugh including me. I was always on my best behavior around him. I knew I had to be. I think something in me felt he could zap me or something. I said that to mom once and he laughed deviously. I was convinced after that. I wasn’t taking any chances. Mom didn’t say anything either, she just let me believe he had magical powers. I miss him so I know his kids miss him too. I miss my folks to. I know it’s hard for my younger siblings to remember mom and dad but I remember them very well. I’m kind of glad dad’s not here to see what has become of his party. I don’t think he’s be able to take it.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7747

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
JJ you sure pegged that right kiddo. Luke is so stern just like Dad would sometimes be. I’m the nice side of him, (big smile) the patient side. Luke is all the way no nonsense LOL and our sister I’ll call C aka Mason is his intuition. Very good. (big smile)

Shawn…absolutely!
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds