Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7694

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hello Forum family and friends. This meeting was a very serious gathering. We all have so man concerns about what is going on in the world we live in. It is all overwhelming and at times somewhat disturbing and scary. We have learning they are exploiting children in almost every American industry. What do we think of Capitalism at this point? To much is questionable in today’s world. How long will we be complacent about the destructive republican party? We all shared a clip from Instagram about the criminal behavior of members of congress. What in God’s name does that tell you about the state of our union? We live in frightening time. Let’s continue the conversation here in the forum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7695

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Rupert Murdock has admitted Fox news lied about election fraud, Hos long are we going to allow a news network that lies to the public and contributed to an insurrection to have air time? They are lying without impunity. There are now consequences. Donald Trump gave them the courage to lie, cheat, and be racist openly. They are woman beaters, drunks, can’t even get credit cards members of congress. I think there needs to be some accountability, It’s a mess because nothing is being done to hold criminal accountable, criminals sitting in congress. We have bad members sitting on the supreme court. This is tragic. It’s a crying shame.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7696

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Mark, the topic that resonated with me is how lost the republican party is, I mean to the point of being willing to divide the country. Another civil war. Why? Because history has been white -washed and hidden so how do people learn from past mistakes when denial and sweeping key things under the rug have been the norm. people can’t learn from past mistakes if they don’t know about them, every aspect of historical disasters, mistakes. The blatant attempt to redact significant portions of history is simply unbelievable. The Gnostic School is growing and this is why, especially for people living and attempting to leave Florida.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7697

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I don’t see how trump is even allowed to run president again. I am not ready to start hearing any more about that man any time soon. I just don’t know how he is allowed to even run for president again. I also saw how few people were at that cpac thing. Why do they act like he is so loved? It’s obvious he is not. I really think the media makes things worse sometimes he’s not that well liked. Racism isn’t going over well in this country anymore Dysantis knows this that’s why he won’t announce he’s running for president. Deep don’t that man has to know his racism will keep him from winning the presidential election. I don’t want another republican in office and I don’t want them taking over the senate. I’m hoping they get the house back in 2024. I’m also hoping someone good runs against Biden because we need someone younger in the presidential seat. I like Biden but he’s so old. He has skin cancer. We just need someone younger.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7698

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
The Chinese aren’t only sending balloons to spy on us, they have police stations in the United States, New York. Why? I mean, who the hell are they policing. Not us! So what’s the point? I just don’t understand. The damn republicans are talking about woke and the goddamn Chinese are building police stations in our country. Does anyone find this shit…WRONG or is it just me?

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7699

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
They are spying niece. No, they aren’t policing us that’s for damn sure and if we aren’t careful they were damn sure try to start. Your right, it seems we have way more pressing things to be worried about than the shit the republican are talking about. So, it’s not hard to see why we can’t allow them to be back in charge. We will end up out of place in our own damn country dealing with their stupidity. It’s not just about democracy, it’s about security at this point. They are fucking attacking the damn FBI and CIA the two agencies responsible for keeping the damn country safe simply because some of them have been committing crimes and don’t want to be held accountable. They risk the safety of the whole damn country.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds