Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7766

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m really emotional reading all of this. I thought I was the only one so I remained silent about it. Now I know I’m not the only one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7767

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Was he alone when he fell of the horse? Who found him?

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7768

• Jay
  • Administrator
Mark, Mason, are you both a little emotional too?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Jay.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7769

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yeah, I am Jay. :cheer:

Darla, you are absolutely correct. That is exactly what they are doing, planning another insurrection they intend to insure is a success so they can introduce a new American Government that is a Authoritarian government, taking us back to a dictatorship like in Russia and a few other countries.

None of my children are a part of the group. However, I have a nephew who is in the forum, he hasn’t spoken yet but he is a part of the group. We have another Anthony (big Smile). But…that’s why I sometimes say no one listens to me, it comes from how little my children seem to value anything I say. One of my daughters has cancer, I don’t know how to comfort her spiritually because she has gone through her life unreceptive to anything Godly or God-like. Well, the Most High is my rock so I’m not able to comfort someone who basically has decided she doesn’t believe. Why? Because the desire to do the right thing is hardly every present. I don’t fault myself for how they choose to behave. I know I was the best mother I could be and how they are is a choice they made when they grew up. They are struggling in some way in life and it I just stay out of it. I hope my grandchildren will be different.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7770

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
One of the hands went out to look for him when he didn’t return and immediately called an ambulance and then called me. Kelton. His rides were timed so he wasn’t there long. He was less then five minutes late returning and they immediately went out searching for him. His horse never left his side, Shadow, also passed on now was visibly upset. I had to calm him when I arrived, let him know he did nothing wrong and pop was just sick.

Darla, Yes indeed that is what they are attempting to do. ATTEMPTING. Some of us will never let that shit fly and they don’t have that much money.

Jay, I just miss him. They head locks that annoyed me when he was alive, I now wish for. He chased me too. He’d get Luke too but Luke would shout, “Stop Dad, stop playing all the time!” or something and then he’d finally run too. Dad would say, “No, I’m not going to stop because I feel like playing with my boys.” Luke would run then, telling dad he was a grown man, to old to be playing. :lol: Dad didn’t care he would run after us, and he was fast. My grown ass would try to hide under the bed. Luke where did you go?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Mark.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7771

• Luke
  • Administrator
In the bathroom in the tub, in a closet behind the clothes. He’d always s find me though. :lol: He would tickle me until I laughed, pull my ears. Dad was nuts.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds