Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7736

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Doug and I think Bradley is cool. He’s so matter of fact.

Beth that is so crazy to me. And how can a governor take over a business and do whatever he wants? How can he ruin the educational system in his state without impunity? Why is his open racist go unabashed? There is far to much going on in the world today and Mark, it just goes to show you how ramped cruelty thrives. I know there is no devil but what or where does this spirit of evil come from? Why does it get so bad instead of better? Why do humans like to torment others so miserably?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7737

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Imagine the fallout from that Kendra, All the idiots who lazily look up to losers. I guess teenage pregnancy will rise again in those communities. They don’t care, more white people to insure they remain on top I guess, even if they’re literal idiots.

Son, our father made us pay attention, made us care. I am my father’s son. He did the same things and once you care you never stop. I wish I could help everyone but I’m just one man and as soon as you help in one area they start doing things that hurt poor people in another. Like this education thing, voting rights, abortion, all of it. So you can’t focus on one thing which speaks to how hellish humans make life for others. They don’t make it better, they clearly make things harder because it’s easier for them and frankly that’s demonic.

Okay so that’s why he always approaches Michael with his hand extended, then they embrace. I understand now. Bradley, I’d like to shake your hand and embrace you as well, is this all right?
mason says she has to ask her granddaughter if she can touch her. She doesn't like loud noise or unexpected touches. I is like that for to Bradley? That's why I'm asking first.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7738

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes Mark, me too. We are dad’s children and he had so much heart. Good and now we pass it down to our 0kids and that will make a difference one day.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7739

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Yes Mark. I don’t like surprise, unexpected. It’s why I told my ex we had to split up, she did to much I didn’t like. I was very uncomfortable.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7740

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Yep, Mason is right. It’s already in most of us to be bad. Some of us control it better than others. Some of us have stupid that contributes to the depravity. Have you heard some of these people talk, these MEGA republicans? I heard a woman say JFK Jr was still alive. The one who died in that plane crash. If he was alive he wouldn’t be a part of the MEGA republicans. He was a democrat, liberal. It’s just so twisted and completely ignorant. I think these people should not be allowed to vote, anyone who can’t determine what is real and what is not definitely should not be voting. Worse two combinations, depraved and stupid.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7741

• Adam
  • Premium Member
It’s making a difference now Luke. We are all taking a page out of Sir Paul book and it is extremely rewarding.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds