Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7730

• Miles
  • Premium Member
It’s so clear they don’t care what the people thing or want my question is, why do people keep electing people into office or positions of power when they do stuff like this? I think white people are too clanish. They just can’t step out and be themselves. They have to go with the crowd, follow the leader no matter how bad it is or gets. It’s like Aunt Mason says, they own all the property, why can’t one of them say I’m not going to out price people and keep their rents at a livable affordable rate? Not one of them will step out and do that except my pop. He’s so rare, a wealthy man that does care about people less fortunate than him. Pop that is so rare. How did you get the way you are? You prove that having a lot of money doesn’t have to completely change people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7731

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m still trying to conclude how it is allowed for one man to have the power to do such damage to so many people. I just don’t think one person should have the power to do such a thing. I thought the founding fathers were trying to avoid that very kind of thing. This is not a tyranny so how is this happening? How does one man in one state have more power than the President of the United States. I’m just perplexed right now. It seems to me something should be able to be done about this because this man is a judge not a king and not the leader of our country, that alone should put the brakes on whatever he does. They sneaky little tactics need to be nipped at the bud because they are actually anti American in every way. So if you ask me Republicans are anti-American.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7732

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Kendra, the two-faced way most of those republican women act and behave in congress, is a disaster. Indeed what does that tell us about what’s going on in their homes. Need anyone say anything more.

Rhena, that’s exactly where it started. They are building a nation of people who will do what they want them to do. It’s always been known change has to begin with the young. It’s are job to prepare the resistance. Literally! It’s our job to make sure as many children as possible are educated with the truth, that they are awake no matter what those trying to stifle try to do.

I absolutely agree bro, absolutely.

Barb, it’s the klan principle. The evil starts with one and spreads to all those of like mine. All those who have kept their depravity hidden. All it takes is one brazen devil to ignite the evil in those near him or her. That’s how it spreads.

Loreen, tell me some things Bradley does that are so cute, routine and attributed to his Autism. I’m trying to understand my granddaughter better.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7733

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Every day, no matter what, he will stand near me rubbing his eyes and waiting. He’s waiting for affection, when I first realized it I found a spot to cry. I have to hug him and hold him for a moment, he rests his head on my shoulder for exactly a minute, I’ve timed it. Then he allows me to kiss his cheek not his forehead his cheek and he walks away. I always tell him I love him and he calls back that he loves me too and we go on with our day. The kids notice it and they love their dad so much and God so do I Mason.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7734

• Chris
  • Elite Member
He is affectionate Mason, which is why I didn’t like our mother. Bradley attached himself to Michael upon meeting him and would follow him around. Michael didn’t know what to do at first because he was so upset about the situation. He was never mean to Brad even though he was pissed. Bradley extended his hand, he wanted Michael to shake his hand. Michael took his hand, even though he was mad as hell, and he shook Bradley’s hand and Bradley smiled. Michael held out his arms and Bradley looked puzzled for a moment then he nodded and Michael embraced him. This made Bradley emotional, that doesn’t happen often. Michael shook his hand again and gently told him it was all right, he was fine. Bradley nodded and I had to look away. I was very emotional because Michael was being an ass he was pissed, but he was very kind to Bradley, as if he knew immediately. Did you Mike?

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7735

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I did. I know from the moment I laid eyes on him. He was so neat but he was so nervous and literally didn’t know how to react to what was going on. He was angry as well so he felt a kindship to me. He understood my anger like no one else seemed to at the time. We have had a special relationship since that first meeting.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds