Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7724

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Well ladies the sad thing is to many parents aren’t going to care or take is serious. People only see what they want to see. They will convince themselves that what is happening isn’t really happening and before they know it the reality of what was happening for years will hit them right between the eyes and they will wonder how and when it all happened. It’s been happening for years but…they didn’t want to be WOKE!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7725

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Ima tell you what’s pissing me off, how in the hell can one judge, everybody knows is anti-abortion, decide on something that can affect the entire country? I mean, he’s just one damn judge and no one should have that kind of power. He’s already doing underhanded shit. I’m real sick of one or two people deciding what should happen to millions of people. It’s just like Desantis in Florida, he shouldn’t have the right to do some of the shit he’s doing to the school system in Florida. He will never be president because he’s no better than Trump. He’s openly racist, a tyrant, and he’s single-handedly destroyed the education system in Florida.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7726

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Frankly I’m not sure why the republicans remain in positions of power. I guess it’s because they own so much shit and at the end of the day business are who make decisions for all of us. They run the government not noble, honorable congresspeople. We have a government full of law breakers. How in the hell are the supposed to make laws when the break laws that have already been passed? It’s been proven, time after time, that rich people will do and say anything as long as it benefits them and keeps them in positions of authority and power. We are just seeing clearly now. The republicans protect their own interest. The want the poor and middle class to pay to keep the country running while the reap the benefits of living and making money here. That’s what it’s all about. They don’t really care about issues that affect the average American. No not even abortion. They know thy will find a way to end a pregnancy no matter what the law is, if and when they need to. When people stop worshiping money and the people who have it, things will change.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7727

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Lord, I keep wondering when this is all going to cool off and the minute you think things are going to be alright, something horrible happens. We clearly have too many in positions of power with the attitude of a tyrant. I don’t think a judge appointed by a corrupt president should be allowed to do such a thing. There should be an immediate appeal sighting bias and his judgement should be overturned immediately. See the crazy abortion haters bided their time until a bad president was elected and all of this mess is happening. It’s tragic how one bad leader can do so much damage, lasting damage. The republicans really like Reagan, he is the reason we have a homeless problem to this day. It started with him. Republicans act like they can’t see the bad that comes from decision because typically it doesn’t affect them.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7728

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Emily, I saw that map and Atlantis is a big island. Personally, I think we could be happy there but you know the US will try to claim it. They’ll take it over really quick and from the looks of things they’ll need it because a lot of land is going to be swallowed up by water. Do we know what he says will cause this change? I agree that in this country we have to many situations where the few have more power than they should because they are negatively impacting the lives of the many. I thank God for the blessings we have today especially when it comes to educating our children. Mason warned us along time ago the educational system in this country was collapsing. Once again she was right.

February Meeting 1 year 2 months ago #7729

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I don’t see how a Texas judge can take a pill that has been on the market for over twenty years away. It doesn’t make since to me. Why are we so blindsided by their tactics? I’m beginning to believe the sports and other political noise is part of the plan. We are so manipulated and that is exactly why this is hell. Take the weight loss thing we’ve been talking about. Mason has also said for years, they know exactly how to take weight off of people but they won’t because forcing people to go to gyms and by weight-loss drugs that don’t work, pay for what loss programs, and all of that is second only to cancer in this country. I even thing the food we eat is designed to make us fat to force us to pay for some form of weight loss program. Thousands of dollars spent every day for shit that helps or claims to help take off weight. Stars lying about how they loss or lost weight. They aren’t working out. Now they patented it in diabetic A1C control, why is are A1C so out of control in the first place? The food they taint to insure that we are unhealthy. Yep…this is hell there’s no doubt about that.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds