Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7718

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Some white people don’t want to acknowledge any of the shit they’ve done throughout the years. I was talking to Mason about the way history is taught in general, they make it appear as if the things that ultimately led up to the Revolution where so noble on the side of the colonist which in actuality they were defiant. They did not want to do what the Parliament said and this included not taking over the Native American Territories. They were given boundaries with the Parliament have every right to do because they were British citizens. All they did was take what did not belong to them, including from the Mexicans California, Ne Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and parts of Texas, all belonged to Mexico but did they care? Hell No. They will not talk about all the horrible things they’ve done to so many different ethnic groups in history. If we don’t wake up, the republicans are going to dissolve all parts of the American Constitution, all parts folks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7719

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
All I know is I’m glad my kids are in the Gnostic Learning Academy. That’s the best place for them and I’m glad we are getting new teachers so we can be K through 12 real soon.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7720

• Emily
  • Administrator
Hell to the no Kendra. My kids will know what is up I tell you that. I can really see it. Mason said stuff a long time ago and now I can see what she was saying real clear. I’m going to tell you, I’d be comfortable if a natural disaster split the continent like one of those guys who predict the future, Michael Scallion’s future map of North America, is shows Atlantis rising in the Atlantic.

thefreethoughtproject.com/.image/t_share...OTIxMDA4MjU3/usa.jpg

We could migrate there and live in complete reality as this nation implodes thanks to the so-called Republicans.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7721

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Braxton, I saw that as well. Jay, what the republicans are doing is literally rolling back all of the laws that protect us in the Constitution. If we aren’t careful, they will roll back Slavery. They rolled back Roe V Wade, Voting rights. Speedy trials, all the shit that protects a person’s individual rights. We better wake up and get them out of all areas of power, federal and local government.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7722

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I don’t understand why it’s so hard for people to see what is right in front of them. Especially black people. Life is scary for us these days, and they are getting scarier. Personally I just would be comfortable not being in this country anymore. Emily, I honestly wish whatever causes this would happen soon. I am also so glad my kids have been educated in the Gnostic Learning Academy. It‘s sad what is happening to the public school system and I’ll be glad when we get the middle and high school going.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7723

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I’m just disgusted with what is going on today. I’m disgusted with the circus in DC. This is not governing. This is not professionalism. It will never be because hate reigns supreme. Privilege, or presumed privilege is worth fighting for, worth lying, cheating and stealing for, even worth killing for. It’s worth using and redefining God for. And as long as we have warped people in positions of power, our government will never function properly. For to long this country has been defined by lies. I’m just wondering how long and how much are people going to let liars destroy before they take a stance.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds