Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7712

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
What the hell do they want Mason? What is really going on? People need to see how destructive racism is because it’s now affecting how they children are being educated. This is bad. It started with the No Child Left Behind didn’t it. They dressed that up and made it appear as if it was for the best when it came to our children. Reading, Writing and Math. At some point science was thrown in but social studies and history were taken out. All of the electives were taken out. It’s only gotten worse from that point. People are so blinded by their hate and racism they don’t see it is leading to their own demise. That is what is so sad.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7713

• Rye
Wow, that’s a cool map Emily. It looks like it divides the U.S. in half. That MTG might get her wish right? Well it separates a lot of areas. A good chunk of the south is swallowed up like a large portion of the northern west coast. What causes this? I do see Atlantis some distance from the Florida coastline. They could move Disney there if it happened while that crazy man is still governor. Looks like there may be room to regroup in many areas with the country now geologically divided up. I think that’s what this country needs.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7714

• Braxton
I was looking at my Instagram feeds and ran across a man talking about how full of shit white people are. A white man. He really broke down the way white people have bullied black people from the time of slavery. He said they fear the people the bully most so they make them the culprits of everything when actually it is white people who are at fault. He put it in crystal clear teams and I wish I could put it here for everyone to see.
“WE LIE TO BLACK PEOPLE. WE LIE TO EACH OTHER. WE LIE TO OURSELVES ABOUT RACE”
He says white people are bullshitters and liars. A White man. If you all have Instagram, I will send it to you there. I think Mason sent it to me so she probably sent it to all of us in the group. This proves there are many white people who know who see and are willing to admit what is really going on. It’s time to really wake up and stop waddling in ignorance and blaming the victims for the shit that goes on in this country.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7715

• Alyson
I saw that Braxton. Hearing the truth like that really hits you in the gut. This is why they are saying shit like Truth isn’t truth. This is why to many white people continue to feed the public lies about reality. This is why they want to ban books and white wash and even eliminate history all together. It’s said and frankly more than a little disgusting. The backlash is what is so clear as well. It is destroying our educational system and I am so glad we as Gnostics were out ahead of this long before most of this started to happen. Mason took us into the future when they came up with that No Child Left Behind under the second Bush. I’m grateful for her foresight.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7716

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Kendra, that woman is a hot ass mess. All of them are. Mason sent me that post as well Braxton. Sometimes it makes you want to cry when a situation, that has been going on for hundreds of years, is acknowledged. To hear the truth, as we know it, Like Narcus would say :lol: :lol: :lol: I loved Narcus, is liberating. I don’t know who he is but God knows I truly appreciate him and what he said. The truth is liberating, it does set us free. Unfortunately, many will never acknowledge the truth, they will continue to cover it up, mask it, or flat out deny it ever happened. As we all know, when issues are not faced, acknowledged and rectified, the offenses and offending contine and grow worse.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7717

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I agree Ebony, something about hearing a white person admit too many with people are full of shit does comfort me. I don’t know what it’s going to take but the power of one is great. They also cluster together in their wrong, literally to the point of electing people who ultimately cause them harm. Homelessness is a problem because no one with money will step forward and say I’m rich enough so I’m going to lower my housing prices so people can afford a place to live I don’t care who doesn’t. No they see one person doing something and getting away with it and they all do it. If more black people owned property there would not be a homeless problem. None of t hem are willing to step up and do something really right. Not enough anyway. Uncle Mark can’t reach everyone but he is one in a see of millions who don’t give a damn about their fellow man no matter what their race or ethnicity.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds