Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7706

• Mimi
I think people play to many games when it comes to hiring people. It’s not as easy as they make it sound. I just think it’s hard to believe most of what is said, especially when it’s not looking that cut and dry in your life with the ones you love. I am grateful for Mark. He employs a lot of us LOL. Wesley, remember that. Mark needs a lot of people for almost everything. Looks like a lot of teachers are coming to the Gnostic Academy too. I think it’s fantastic. We are about to fly Mason! Waaa Hoooo!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7707

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m waiting on some accountability from a lot of republicans. Jim Jordan, that damn Jaetz, that damn Green woman, a whole damn slew of them. I want some real messages about bad behavior that will not be tolerated in any public service position. We are not seeing that at all. The country is going to hell because we have to man criminals in position of power. Trump did so well because of the corruption within the republican party. It didn’t start with him, it just grew worse.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7708

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I’m watching this complete collapse of the American school system and thinking wow, this has been going on for years. They don’t teach the kids to write in cursive anymore. Like Mason says, how are they supposed to write their signature? What is the ultimate goal here, to raise a nation of idiots that do what their told and only what they are told? Look at what’s happening. They are trying to white wash history. Parents need to wake up and recognize what is going on here. But like always, they won’t see shit until it hits them in the face and by that time it’s to late.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7709

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Ryan, they allow him to do what he does. This is white male privilege out in the open. This is what it means to be a white man in America, one who is presumed wealthy.

It does appear so MiMi :cheer:

Vince, I swear that is so sickening. Btu racism is why most of them vote for who they vote for and then they look up and see that the person they voted into office is doing things that hurt them. It’s hard to feel sorry for them. I do feel sorry for the children.

Adam, they also convoluted Math making kids hate it instead of teaching the basic core operation of a mathematical function preparing students to build on what they are learning. It makes them hate math. They don’t understand it. And all this computer shit, how do you know if the student can write, space, build a sentence, paragraph, it’s awful. It really is.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7710

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes we have certified teachers reaching out and it’s wonderful. I’m so glad. Mason thinks people aren’t listening well they lessen when they are given a serious reason. We let them seek and they found. :cheer: You know, I say let them keep messing up, people will find their way to what is right and all those who agree with them, I feel sorry for their kids and I hope the will seek out the truth for themselves soon as they are able, when it comes to education. I do think we’ll find a way around the abortion situation as well. Mark has so many irons in the fire. He keeps getting blessed because he is so much of a blessing to others.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by JackeeM.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7711

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Wait y’all that stupid woman from Colorado the congress woman, Boebert, her damn teenage son has gotten a girl pregnant and she’s trying to make light of it. Like it’s something normal, great. Please. They are two faced, twisted, and liars. It’s disgusting. I wish my son would come the house before he is a complete adult and tell me he’s gotten some girl pregnant. I’m not playing at all. Her damn son is still in High School. They want a bunch of stupid people running the country, just look at whose in congress now. This country will fall if we don’t’ start resisting any and every way we can. Not our kids, I don’t think so.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds