Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: February Meeting

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7700

• Chris
  • Elite Member
What’s more disturbing is the age of this ignorant politicians. They are fairly young. To damn young to be so stupid. I think Americans have been to busy trying to cover up their own black history the have forgotten to pay attention to enemies and the risk of not staying aware of what an advisory will and can do you are caught unaware. None of these clowns have served in any type of defensive capacity, no military training, no law enforcement. In essence none of them have made any personal sacrifices for this country and they want to scream about how American they are and how this is their country. A country they have made no personal sacrifices to keep safe. But they want to deny those who have made sacrifices the right to equal treatment. What kind of bull shit is that. These people are the ones who are the ones who are not true Americans. I’m sorry, being white does not make you anymore more a real American than anyone else. Honestly, that don’t even sound or behave like they are educated. If I was Disney I would pull out of Florida until the politics changed. Their fine in California and they can look at place in South America to open up theme parks. I’d pull out that would be my response to that crazy ass governor and the idiots that reelected him.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7701

• Niobi
I hear on News Trump ask Putin to help him cheat to win presidency again and he will help Putin take over Ukraine. How is this possible? I don’t think same scheme will fly second time. I don’t see many people following trump. I don’t see him being president again because not many people will be voting for him. I learned that having criminal record disqualifies one from public office. President is public office. How can he be elected to be president when there is criminal charge on him? I just feel confused and see white male privilege up close when it comes to trump.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7702

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Chris, I would do the same thing if I was Disney. I’d get the hell out of Florida and start looking at somewhere else to operate now. Parents need to think about their kids there, and make some changes. We are talking priorities here. The Mega republicans have seriously misplaced priorities. Lydia, it’s not just you. Yes, there is a problem with a foreign government attempting to open literal law enforcement agencies in our country, particularly one not consider an ally.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7703

• Wesley
I absolutely agree with you Niobi and that is the way it is supposed to be. But because Trump is a white criminal male they who has gotten away with so many crimes, it brings to light just how white male privilege works. The jobs report is out but I can’t find a job. I’ve been looking so I’m just going back to college and I’m grateful my dad can afford to help me with a place to stay. I know many people don’t have that kind of help, thanks dad.

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7704

• Trinity
I find the whole maga thing down right ridiculous. I can’t take these people seriously. How hard is it to see that Trump cares nothing for anyone but himself? He ruined Ivanka and Jerrod. What can they do now. He destroys everything he touches. To me, this goes beyond stupid. It’s a whole new level of ignorant. When they question these people the stupid oozes from them. It’s embarrassing. I mean they hate because they are literally stupid. Did the attend school at all? Did they retain anything if they did? They want to hate other races and ethnicities because they are so damn stupid. They want to be better when there is nothing about them that makes them better in any way. They literally all have that ignorant, overweight, twisted facial expression. It’s remarkable actually. I can spot them walking down the street. The women who are grossly over weight remind me of the women on “True Blood”, do you all remember that show? I saw something with Trump dressed like a farmer with a pitch fork in his hands and I thought that is a true depiction of the kind of man he is at heart. It’s really embarrassing that’s how I feel

February Meeting 1 year 1 month ago #7705

• Vince
I’m with you Justin, I’m anxious to see some real justice for a change. I’m tired of hearing how reluctant they are to prosecute or even charge an ex-president but trump was corrupt before they elected him into office so charge his ass already. He wasn’t a good president and he didn’t win the popular vote anyway. I’m also tired of hearing how he has a shot at wining when his damn followers are dwindling down to nothing. Caesar couldn’t help Trumps as at this point. Putin isn’t sitting to good in his own country, so how the hell is he going to help trump in the United States? I’m just not trying to hear all that. I don’t believe he could win but that Desantis isn’t any better. He’s just as evil as trump and all the teachers in Florida and now the parents are upset too. They make me sick. I get so sick of them talking about what they shouldn’t have done after the fact.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds