Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7688

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Lindsey :lol: , your right. It’s just not a good idea because humans aren’t ready, aren’t evolved in a positive way, and simply do not need to live any longer than they would naturally. All around bad thing to do and waste of time. I agree there are other things we should be doing to improve the way of life as things are now. There are two many important things we need to as a species. This war shit, conquer and destroy each other, that’s barbaric and as long as there is a need to viciously rule over each other there is simply no way in hell the life expectancy should be extended. That would be a disaster.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7689

• Mia
As you all know, I’m one of those people who likes to stay optimistic but lately even I am struggling to maintain my hopeful outlook. i absolutely can't believe black officers beat a black man to death. They say they had beaten another man a few days earlier and his screams saved his life. They are sick and deserve to be in jail and I hope they get everything that's coming to them. We live in a dangerous world and I can imagine Earth is trying to rid herself of this violence. I agree this treatment to extend life is a bad idea because all races have to many bad people to have their lives extended. Imagine if officers were among the first to receive this treatment. Clearly the black officers are not better than the white. Do we really want them living longer lives? I don’t. So, no, I’m not very optimistic about a drug that will extend any humans life.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7690

• Vince
Mia, I am an optimistic thinker as well as well as logical, and the bottom line here is, this is a bad thing. The writing is on the wall. Until we learn how to be better humans as a whole. We are seeing examples of some of the worst of us in the Republican party. As long as there are people in the world like this there is no way expending their life span is a good idea and that is a fact. Logically, that is simply the facts. Before it gets to anything like subjugating minorities and poor people, it has to be approved and that should be a process that stops it because the side effects are extremely uncertain. What I think would be said, is people wouldn’t take the vaccine for Covid but they’ll flock to take this without question. Isn’t that ironic?

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7691

• Darla
At first I was afraid, but after listening to everyone I just feel we know how bad this will be and we will take the necessary precautions. I trust Mark, Mason, Luke, Jay, Mike and all the others who keep us informed and protected. I trust my husband and my instinct. I will not be taking any thing that expands my life because I am justifiably concerned about the long term results. We all clearly see this is not a good thing and that’s what matters to me. I didn’t join this group for nothing. I like being awake in every way possible. I like being apart of those who logically stand apart. In that, I place my trust and that scriptures that say Faith is the evidence of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen. I really know what that means now.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7692

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Absolutely correct Josh :cheer: man once lived very long lives, and all they did was find mischief. Thus the hormone that extends life, found in the appendix, was shut down and now it is deadly.

Jazze, let go and let God baby. All we can do is the best we can because these man made medications have to many damn side effects. Listen, sometimes all we can do is say is thanks but no thanks.

Shawn, No they do not care they were wearing weapons on their lapels at work. No they don’t care, not really, they just want to control the population and that means control the womb, and that means control the female body. That is all this is, they don’t give a damn about life in the wide scheme things, just control of the flower and it’s womb.

Val…you got it sister.

Amen Darla :cheer:
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Mason.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7693

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
You know, I absolutely agree young people. I wouldn’t take that shit either. Man doesn’t know what the hell they are dealing with. Excuse me if I just wait on the lord to determine how many days I have on the Earth. The Lord is much better at this, clearly.

Darla, we all understand we have to see things as there are not as someone else wants us to see things. We have to base our interpretations of all things based on facts, concrete facts not suspicions. We know God will guide us in the right direction but we understand we have to know and embrace the true nature of the Most High. That is complete and total love. Complete logic, and without judgement or prejudice. God shows no favoritism. God does not have a human race or ethnicity that is favored or preferred. We know the true nature of the Most High and the only way to know this is to be Morally cognitive, the fifth level of mental development the famous human psychologist speak and teach about. Unfortunately, not of enough of us have had access to the kind of knowledge that will wake them up from a desired slumber many clearly don’t want them to rise from. It’s becoming hard to hide how ugly many people are, so they starting to stop trying. But, we will concentrate on our efforts to raise our children with an awake conscious. This is where we begin, and we bring as many with us who listen and completely understand. The 1619 Project is a serious so don’t stop watching all of it. Let your children watch it. Keep them awake and armed with the truth, because in the end, the truth is what will set us free.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds