Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7622

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Time to discuss this possibility form friends and family. Scientist are close to making this a reality. What will that be like? Hmmm, what do you think? Read the new article and let's talk about it here and then at the meeting at the end of this month.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7623

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark, I have seen both movies and that is exactly where this is headed. I say we stick to our plans to separate because it will not go good for people in the United States. It already isn’t going good for many people here. I have always professed my ethnicity refusing to be lumped in with the white community. I am Italian and proud of it. I am Italian alone needing no more affirmation than that in this world. I accept the brutal way my ancestors behaved and that history has shaped the way I live my life. I choose to be a better person, to do things the Godly way and avoid corruption. We all have the ability, the freedom to choose the road we will travel on. There is no excuse for some of the things going on in this country today. I’ll say this and I mean it with every fiber of my being, the biggest threat to us today is WHITE SUPREMACIST Groups. They are the most deadly, destructive people in the WORLD! It’s time we all accepted that and stop covering up their evil and excusing and brushing it under the rug. They are attacking power grids. I’m sorry, what is the problem here, or should I say, who is the problem here? If people like that will be the ones allowed to have their lives extended the world will be lost.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7624

• Wesley
I can see things being just like it is in the movie “Out of Time”. They will come up a way to regulate who will live forever. Just like the do with gas and food. Eggs, let’s talk eggs for a moment. They gave us some bullshit ass excuse for the prices being so outrageously high. They did that to raise the prices across the board. Now there are plenty of eggs in the store and they are still too damn high. That’s what they wanted. Mason is right again. They did the same thing with the gas prices. I’m so sick of being manipulated and lied to. This is why things would be just like they are in “Out of Time”. Mark is right, the primary target is Black people and the rest of those who are just as poor would be expendable. I wouldn’t want to live in the US once it starts, I know that.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7625

• Mimi
I’m going to watch both movies but just based on the way life goes around the world, I can see only the wealthy benefiting for something like a treatment to expend life. I can see it being very expensive just like treating cancer and MS, I have recently been diagnosed with MS Mason and I’m scared. There is no cure. I want to talk to you because you and Uncle Luke have this. I’ll call you. I just got the news yesterday. I would be one of those they let die, the poor and those with incurable illnesses would certainly not be eligible for this treatment just like the poor.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7626

• Braxton
I think it would be another way to make some people continue to suffer. I don’t know why some people aren’t happy unless they are making other people unhappy. I remember the wealthy nan in “Out of Time” just being tired of living. He tried to do something nice and they took his gift away. I see that every day now. Like Mark says in this article, anyone that tries to help the weak is murdered for it. There is no reason to believe that would change in this situation. I wouldn’t want to live in a world wealthy or not, were others were forced to suffer and struggle to live like in both movies. It was the same in “Snow Piercer” they wouldn’t allow anyone to help those in the back of the train. Some of them didn’t even know about the people in the back of the train. Yes, they continue to attempt to blacking BLM because we were awaken to an ugliness for too long we have ignored. We needed to be awaken.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Braxton.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7627

• Rye
I’m sure we could pay for it but I don’t think I want to live forever. Life has to be pretty boring after a while. I remember the wealthy guy who went into the ghetto and gave away all his time. They went in and took it back from the person he gave it too. They literally wanted those in the ghetto to suffer and never improve their way of life. That’s exactly how they have done African Americans in this country for hundreds of years. There is no reason to believe anything would change today because we can’t change the horrors in the past if we don’t really know about them. History is crucial to insuring our past horrors are not repeated. So I can definitely see things going the way they are in “Out of Time”. Snow Piercer now that’s just cruel. Humans are Cruel, and they claim to be such lovers of God. It’s down right disgusting.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds