Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7670

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Yes we have Apple computers and now I’m glad. What is going on. We are too distracted, all of this on top of being parents and trying to manage our average day to day lives. It’s a wonder so much flies right over our head. I’m also glad we are a part of an advanced group of minds to make sure very important things don’t go over our heads and catch us by surprise. No, I don’t think extending the human life span is a good Idea at this time because humans are far to uncivilized. No matter what we thing as long as a group of people think it’s okay to savagely beat a human being to death we are simply not advanced enough to live longer lives. Let’s keep fighting for Earth as she fights to live and keep us alive
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7671

• TJ
  • Premium Member
As with everything, this will not benefit people of color. I have a friend whose mother suffered with cancer. They wouldn’t or didn’t seem to care about her the way we all felt was necessary, including dad. Never have I missed Uncle Jordan more than I do these days. She trusted dad and saw doctors he suggested and she is doing much better. Yes, she is Black. The stories go on and on, and now in Mississippi they are appointing a special legal system in a predominately black community. They are trying to further police and criminate black people to keep them in prison. To subjugate them. It never ends. This would be no different. I wish black people would leave Mississippi I really do. If you ask me, it has always been the worse state for them. I can literally see exactly what my aunt says will come from this treatment. It will another tool to help them bring black people back to as close to slavery, powerless and voiceless, as they possibly can.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7672

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I don’t know about this at all. I get a bad feeling all around. To much is already going on. Too much racially. We have the racist Maga republicans, we have all the mess they keep doing to manipulate the judicial system and it is not in the favor of black people. Like what they are doing in Mississippi. They are also buying up homes all over this country especially in black communities, and turning them into rental properties black people can’t afford. This is all leading to something and it’s not good. I’m for separating while we still can because things aren’t getting better in this country. The white people have the jobs, the money, and to many of them are racist. They have made sure black people can’t accumulate any real wealth so that they are unable to save themselves. They are defenseless. Why? Why so completely disparage any one group of people? It’s not hard to know why and again it is not good. It’s so much in the news, so much. It’s not hard to believe anything they invent or come up with will be in our best interest.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7673

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Well, something else to take note of. I don’t for a minute think this would be deadly to people of color. Many things are happening now that put the African American’s lives in danger. There is no reason to expect this wouldn’t do the same. I say we fight until we can come to a comfortable conclusion or path forward. Fighting means not turning away and standing up. If they don’t want or like it. That’s a good thing. We keep fighting because it’s in the best interest of us all.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7674

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Oh my, 1st I have a Mac as well and suddenly I am very glad about that. Doug agrees, that is a good thing. He is also in agreement about this age extending treatment. He does not think it is a good idea and neither do I. There is so much right in front of us and we need to not ignore it. I know it is a lot but we need to the truth. It is what will set us free.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7675

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I love saying none of this surprises me. But this time, I am surprised. I absolutely don’t think this treatment to extend a human life is the best interest of any of us. These species is far to flawed to have life expanded. There are way to many bad people. It just isn’t something that is a break through in a good way. I hope like Ryan said, it will not be approved by the FDA, at least not right away, giving us time to build a defense in order to foil their plans. We just need to stay awake and never let anyone tell us we are exaggerating. They love it when we talk ourselves out of what is right in our faces. It’s time to stop doing that.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds