Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7676

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I agree with TJ and Alex. There is no way this would benefit black people in this country in any way. They are right, it has gotten worse since white people joined black people in the BLM movement. They are doing everything they can to suppress the effects of the movement and put new more forceful restraints on us as a whole, to silence us and take away our voices, our rights. No right to vote, forcing the who will represent us or misrepresent us in congress. Preventing us from prosperity, denying us employment and livable wages. Over policing our communities murdering us including our children, what more do we need to see to realize this is now something we will ever overcome. Our best bet is to leave for God sakes. We need to leave while we still can. I’m ready now. I’m ready.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7677

• Josh
  • Premium Member
There is so much ugly around the world, not just here in the United States it’s all around us. Based on that alone, there is no way the human aging process should be slowed down and definitely not stopped. Clearly far to many humans can’t handle life with the aging process as it currently is. I really hope this is something that will never be successful. When the Most High is ready for humans to live longer lives it will be so. The appendix will begin to function again and that will be that.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7678

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I think we should leave certain things alone. I mean I really hope the FDA doesn’t approve this because no one knows what the long-term effects will be. If we are lucky, one of the side affects will be a fast reversal and sudden death because something drastic like that needs to happen. Listen, they can’t make medicine that doesn’t have a million side effects I mean what would some of the side affects be is all I’m saying. I wouldn’t take it anyway. Look at how some people didn’t want to take a vaccine for Covid. Please, we’ll see how far that gets.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7679

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I wouldn’t take it anyway. Ashley hit the nail on the head, I already don’t trust to much man made stuff so I wouldn’t trust this. I mean it needs to not be available until they know everything that could happen if people take it. I mean what happens if someone has a bad reaction and it causes something like what is going on in the new show, “The Last of Us”. One of these days they are going to come up with something that wipes out the human race practically simply because they didn’t know the long term affects of the treatment.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7680

• Kay
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: Yeah I agree JJ honey, It’s not something I would feel comfortable taking. I don’t have that kind of faith in man sorry. So no, I don’t think this is a good idea for many reasons Mark.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7681

• Linden
  • Premium Member
So we heard how terrible people are as a reason, we heard how hard they would be on people of color and poor people, but finally we see how flawed medication is. Yes some medication helps but until they can cure MS, cure Cancer, cure diabetes, prevent shit like down syndrome and stuff like that, there is no way I have an faith in any drug the come up with that will extend life. They can’t figure out how to stop deadly diseases so how the hell are we supposed to believe they have a drug that will allow people to live longer. I don’t think so.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds