Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7682

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I really agree with Josh. I don’t think man should be tampering with certain things. And have any of you noticed how none of us are healthy these days? Something is always wrong, no matter how healthy we eat, exercise, and refrain from using recreational drugs and drinking alcohol we are still not doing enough. What are we supposed to do these days? Here they are talking about extended our life span and we can’t seem to stay healthy with the life span we have.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7683

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I’m with those who would not trust such a treatment. There are two many things that could and probably will go wrong. Man made medications work to treat many medical problems, but those medications often have many side effects. Sometimes those side effects can be worse than what a person is being medicated for. I don’t think the FDA should approve something like this because it could have long term side affects that could start something none of us are ready to deal with. They keep making movies about humans changing into some other type of human flesh-eating creature, this might be the very thing that does something like that. I can say a lot of people taking it and it starting something real ugly. I think it a bad idea all around honestly. The Lord knows what he is doing and if he decreased the human life span it was for a good reason. I don’t think humans can keep tampering with things that are for God and God alone.

sidenote: Another shooting at yet another educational facility, Do we honestly need any further confirmation that republicans don't really care about life so the abortion thing is a another big lie, They are liars and no one can trust a liar.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7684

• Val
  • Premium Member
You know, I agree. At some point man is going to cause their own demise. Tampering with such a thing is frightening. There are so many other things they should be working on like curing the common damn cold. They can’t even do that. I just don’t understand. Way to much is going on to be trying to extend life. What about coming up with a drug that treat racism because that is the biggest disease plaguing humanity. Why can’t the try to work on things that are far more important?

Honey, it's like everything, they love insulting our intelligence. There is no reason to raise gas prices, not when the oil companies are making 90 billion dollars. There was nothing wrong with the hens that lay eggs, they just want to raise the price of eggs to make more money. They don't care how the stress the public all they care about is making money. the sad thing is they think many of us are stupid enough to believe the bullshit reasons they feed the public to excuse what they are doing. NO, they do not care about little babies. Not for a damn minute.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7685

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Man, what can anyone say really. It’s all been said. I’m in agreement that this is a bad thing, this is something for God to decide, man is not ready to have extended life spans because they have not evolved into civil enough species. We have parents beating children to death, people being snatched and sold into the sex trade, I mean sex and money remain to important to humans, especially men. Until they learn to control their obsession with these two things, there is no damn way man should have extended life spans. Can you see this imploding on someone with an extended life span? It’s bad for ever reason imaginable. That’s what I think.

Shawn, Val you two are completely right that's why we went electric. It's a relief not to have to look at the gas prices, and the eggs are still two damn high. With that said, there was never any question that abortion was about love of life and children, that's a joke and always has been. I have no hope they will ever do anything about gun violence in this country, ever.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7686

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Man, what can anyone say really. It’s all been said. I’m in agreement that this is a bad thing, this is something for God to decide, man is not ready to have extended life spans because they have not evolved into civil enough species. We have parents beating children to death, people being snatched and sold into the sex trade, I mean sex and money remain to important to humans, especially men. Until they learn to control their obsession with these two things, there is no damn way man should have extended life spans. Can you see this imploding on someone with an extended life span? It’s bad for ever reason imaginable. That’s what I think.

I agree Shawn and Val.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 2 months ago #7687

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Let the rich take it the consequences will be on them. The side affects will on them. I will not take these or have anything to do with this treatment. We’ll just stand back and watch what happens, from a distance if the FDA approves the use of such a treatment. I see people being stupid enough to want it because perhaps at first it will seem to be working well. But, the long term effects is what that won’t be concerned with. Humans don’t read enough, don’t pay attention enough, and they don’t think for themselves enough. It’s a human thing, a result of years of walking around blindly letting other people make decision for them. To lazy to live and think for themselves. That is a human problem, living their lives through others, their kids, entertainers. I mean I’m a Game of Thrones fan but some people take their fondness way to far. And it is believed that expanding the life span of humans would be a wise thing to do. That is absolutely insane.

Hell no they don't care about life I'm also sick of them insulting our intelligence.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds