Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7664

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Kelton they keep us distracted. The Media tells us what’s important and what should be focused on, they use fear, and sports. All of this distracts us and keeps us subdued and submissive. The Republicans are showing that more and more every day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7665

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Um and like Benji we can go Apple, Mac. It’s a thought and I know they are more expensive but maybe that’s why.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7666

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I tell you, so it’s sports and all the other forms of entertainment that are used to distract us that keeps us from recognizing things sooner. I’m glad to be a part of this group, because we are made aware of things we would otherwise ignore or overlook. The computer thing is so nefarious to me. I know about the media and the republicans, but the other stuff we are talking about went right over my head. With all that said, there is no damn way we should be extended the human life span. Humans are too cruel to each other for anything like that. I mean, imagine Putin living forever, to do to other countries what he is doing to Ukraine. That damn Kim Jon Yong, living forever. All the other bad dictators around the world. Nope, that’s simply not something we need in the foreseeable future.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7667

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Excellent Jay, get them together I’ll pay you well to take on this task of make sure we have clean PCs with no preinstalled gadgets that spy on us and try to force us to pay for things we don’t want.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7668

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Wooo thank God I have a Mac as well. Yes there are updates but PCs have a lot of issues I do not want to deal with. Let’s thank God Jay is on the case. So what do you think Jay, should be all be going electric?

I don’t think we need to live longer at all. I agree the species is way to flawed for that. As a group we have not reached a level that would or could appreciate that attribute so it should not be something that is considered right now.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7669

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
That’s true Rocky, Apple would be an alternative I think but I’ll check to be sure.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds