Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7628

• Alyson
Mimi, you’re going to be fine. They have very affective treatments for MS. It’s not as bad as it used to be. The hate in humanity is like a cancer. I can’t believe how badly law enforcement behaves. What happened in Memphis was yet another example of how some people develop god complexes when given certain levels of authority. This is why we need terms in congress. Republicans are criminals, liars, crazy and greedy. They represent the worst of humanity and from the sewer of the party comes the extremist. How is destroy power grides going to start a race war? Knocking out the power hurts everyone. What is wrong with how they think? I don’t know but they are seriously the most dangerous people in the world. I think a separation will eventually have to happen. I don’t want to live forever with many in this world today because they are evil and that would make the idea a nightmare for everyone basically.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7629

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I like what Alyson said they way the wealthy, extreme, racist people would act would make this a living hell for everyone. It doesn’t just affect the poor, it ultimately affects everyone. In both movies the good people who were more fortunate were treated just as badly as the people they felt sorry for if the tried and sometimes did help. The denial of wrong doing is the root of this. Wealthy, white people do not like to be called out about their wrongs. They like to cover them up or pretend it’s not that serious. They lash out violently, toward anyone who brings their ugly front and center. They know it’s ugly. But they want the world to ignore it. They don’t want to feel bad about it. In “Out of time” it was removing ghettos from sight. Far away from the nice city. In Snow Piercer it was separation the wealthy from the poor from the front and the back. The classes are so very opposite by design. Yes, it would be just like it when they fully unveil their treatment to slow the aging process down. One of the reasons I love UE is Virgil separated as well, but he enclosed the poorest areas, enhanced them and extended the lives of those in the areas under the doomed cities. These were the poor and forgotten in the world. He remembered them. With man, this will never happen.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7630

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mimi, trust in the Most High and all will be good. Be grateful they diagnosed it before it grew worse honey.

I think it’s pretty obvious that things would be exactly how they are in these two movies. It seems to be human nature to be cruel more so than being loving. It won’t improve until the history is exposed and the truth sets us all free. Evil wants to hide the truth and those who support evil doers and just as if not more evil than those they support. I don’t want to live forever because there’s only so much you can do and if they prolong life do they start doing this at a certain age? If that’s the case many of us would not be able to have t his treatment no matter how much money we have. Virgil and the ancients could not only extend life but reverse the aging process. At the end of the day, I agree, separation from the evil will be necessary.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7631

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I think we all at first, want to live forever, especially when we have been left with a responsibility of little children or a sick love one that is younger than you and you are the only one willing to take on the responsibility. But, we all know a treatment that would extend human life would only be available, at first, to those who could pay for it. I think over time it would become a class issue, money would not only be the deciding factor, ethnicity would ring paramount. It would become a tool to enslave a group of people that has always been look down on because of their complexion. It would become the new tool that would re-usher in slavery. I think it would be worse than it is in the movie “Out of Time” because it always is worse. The ghettos will be holding areas that house slaves. If African Americans have money, it will be seized as they will be returned to a state of slavery. It would be more like in the movie Snow Piercer except of course it wouldn’t be on a train. Unfortunately, no one sees it coming, not enough people anyway. Now I came to this after talking to Mason, she says this and I believe her. She was more graphic about it but nevertheless, she is right. She started talking about it while we were talking about the murder of Tyre Nichols. She was saying black people will not open their eyes and realize this is not the place for them and it will never improve. It will only get worse. All of this is tied in together she says and it is a scary thought because this time there will be no escape, no movement to freedom for them. Separation now is the only answer.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7632

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I agree Aunt Jackee. Mom has been saying this for years. This is the thing she has always seen coming, way back when she started writing UE. I think this is why they have always been so reluctant for the lighter races to marry and procreate with the darker races. I think this is why the embrace any race that is close enough to being white, that includes Hispanics. They are already doing that. I mean, at some point we need to embrace the reality that all of this is leading up to a point. We have to open our eyes. Woke for many white people was seeing how bad Black Lives do not Matter in this country and seeking the truth about our past that has been hidden for hundreds of years. Work for Black people will be realizing they are in greater danger than they have been in the past and today. This is just the tip of the ice burg. No, it’s not a good thing and no white person will step up because they will risk the same fate as the black people.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7633

• Jay
  • Administrator
Mimi, I know you are scared. MS does crazy things a person’s body. Listen and take heart to Mason and Luke, they know about this first hand.

Mason, come on, speak up. I don’t think this is a good thing because I do believe it will only benefit certain people and become a tool, a weapon, an affective weapon to use against a certain group of people, the ordinal people of this Planet. They are trying to shut them down aren’t the Mason. To do what they have done on their own planet, the one that exploded. The remanence of which now make up the Astro belt. I honestly believe Their DNA landed here or something brought them to this planet, a planet that belonged to the natives, the Blacks. I’m thinking the Ancients enhanced the natives, possible to help them face what was to come, to level the playing field. I mean, if white people were from Earth they wouldn’t be so vicious, soulless, without mercy. Have you witnessed some of the ways they murdered Natives and black people? I watched the 1619 Project. They butchered black women that first damn gynecologist. Operated on them without anesthesia. They made that animal famous, like they do all white butchers. Look at congress, full of hateful, heartless people. Scared people. Scared of what? Finally being discovered? No, the one thing I know is the ones who would benefit most from this are the ones that should not benefit from it. The ones who don’t need to live forever.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds