Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7640

• Tony
  • Elite Member
I am so overwhelmed with all of this. I absolutely do not think age prolonging treatment will work out good for many people. I think over time, even white people will be denied access to this for some reason. Can you see them allowing people with mental health issues access to this kind of treatment. I don’t think it will just be poor, and minorities. But, there are some poor white people as well. I just don’t see how this would be a good thing in the long run and the best thing we can do is to stay awake so we will be ready when the shit hits the fan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7641

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Mason, tell us what you see. I mean I don’t see anything good with this news but how bad will this get? People, especially black people, don’t listen. They don’t read, they are comfortable walking around blind. I have always felt this will be a very serious problem and now it only looks like that felling is right. How do we open their eyes before it is to late? According to the media, polls show Biden hasn’t really done anything and that is clearly not true. How do you open eyes to what is real? People like walking around in the dark, waiting for someone else to make major decision for them. It’s not just black people this is going to be bad for all people especially if you don’t have money.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7642

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
It no longer matters where each species came from, we are all from Earth now. It is clear those who are original care more for our world, our environment, this worlds natural resources. She fights and we must fight with her, she is not trying to kill of her indigenous species but those who now only destruction who are born here but not a part of these world via ancestry, and she struggles to find the right combination to take down the bodies they occupy. Now they seek to fight her and prolong their lives, so they can continue destroying her, sucking her dry, refusing to stop draining her blood. We have to help her. Electric cars is the way to go. Solar energy, we can’t let them keep going, the hell with. Mark is white. He is my brother. He is good. I know tis is true. His father is was good. He is one of us no matter what. He is Mason’s brother. I love him. For Mark, Luke, and all the white people in our group, around the world, I don’t leave them out. I am no longer as racist as I was before becoming Gnostic. I see more clearly and for this I am grateful. We need to be together when we face the enemy. The real enemy. We can’t worry about those who refuse to see. It is their choice. It is sad, but it is their choice. Remember history. Many die because they will not pay attention to the signs, to the people who do see. So they die. It is a way of cleansing so to speak. The less dumb people on the surface the better. That’s how I see it.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7643

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
It’s rough Mimi, but there is life after discovering you have MS sweetness. I’ve known since 2011 but struggled with it long before being diagnosed. No there is no cure but there are pretty affective treatments. It’s going to be all right darling.

This has been coming for along time everyone. No they don’t care about the planet. They have introduced something new to care about, but they use our emotional attachment to GOD to weaken us. They don’t care about The Most High. We care about this planet and what is happening to it. When enough of us wake up, things will happen. Help will come so they try to stop the awakening process. It is always some new ploy, even desensitizing us to acts of horror. They want to silence those who would speak out against them, to hide horrible things that continue to go on, force reproduction, all of this is to fulfill a need, mass subjugation. But, Kelton is right. Ask and you shall receive but one must ask. We are here. All they have to do is read. The knowledge is free, available. We will separate. Some will survive others will not. It is the children that troubles me. We need to question why they are trying to prevent women from terminating unwanted pregnancies. WHY? There is a reason and it is nefarious. The children are the key. Keep waking because there is so much to see. The formula, not a good thing, go back to the old way. Stop the formula. I know the old way. I will share it during the meeting at the end of this month.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7644

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Ebony, what do you think it would take for something like this to change?

Mimi, I am sorry to hear you have MS. We will talk more during the meeting later on this month.

Keep going friends and family. I’m loving how awake you all are. What is happening has got to become clear.

Kelton, you are my brother! I love you as well. I am not better I am equal. We have to stay united and awake.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Mark.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7645

• Niobi
I amazed, not shock but amaze. It scary, it so much. So easy to tell self we off track, we wrong but that is problem. We refuse to see what right in front of we eyes. Earth need us to wake up. She need us to see what right in front of we eyes. They want to live long and be in control of all of Earth, Earth will die like they home world. They like leach suck the life out of our world. They kill with ease we have to wake and deal with truth it is time to do this.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds