Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I Want to Live Forever

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7634

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mimi don’t be afraid I have my struggles but the treatment I selected is working well for me. I, unlike Mason, have not had to try different types of treatment paths. Every body responds differently to MS so the idea is to find the treatment that works best for you. Stay hopeful and faithful and you will be just fine.

I also see the writing on the wall Brother. Movies like the two mention just foretell our future. I think this is all much more complex than we can imagine but Woke is a serious thing. We all better wake up and fast. Something serious is going on and the original ways of suppressing information are failing. They are about to come up with a way where they don’t have to suppress information. They can say fuck it and just implement their ultimate plan. I am white, I am from Earth, and I do not like the shit I see. Like in all things, there will be those of us will not go along with the status que, just like in UE. We will get what we need to get and do what we need to do. Just like the Ancients did. The knowledge is not just theirs. Those of us who do not agree also have the knowledge so there will always be a resistance. The scary part is how many will be lost. People keep asking what is wrong with some people, the answer is there is an over indulgence among some that shows in their bodies. Excess is destructive. Of this we must all be certain.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7635

• Trinity
I don’t think this would be a good thing because clearly there are two many bad people in this world that would benefit more from this kind of thing. Bad people always take over a good idea because too many bad people have money. I am beginning to wonder about those who don’t care about life, not really. If they did they would do something to stop gun violence instead they are promoting it and even targeting children. There is something horribly wrong with these people and for to long we have over looked it. Called them crazy, demons. There is a spirit here that when shared between a few, spreads. It’s the group thing like gang rape and mobs attacking one person. It only takes a couple to ignite it and it will spread to all those in the group who are reprobate anyway. That evil came from someplace and not Lucifer. A species a group, but not all in the group. It’s kind of like that movie “Species”. See there have been many movies that tell us a truth. We need to start listening. Some in the group will not go along with the status que and that will be the resistance movement. But, we need to wake up now and see what is happening right before our eyes. The Gnostics are trying but as you can see, not many people listen to us. Very sad because that limits who will, who can be saved.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7636

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Mimi, it’s going to be all right honey. MS is not deadly just debilitating without treatment.

No, and I think it’s the light-haired people with the light eyes. The rest of us started here on this planet. But nevertheless, we are all intermingled now and that was something they could not prevent. Hitler tried though, Trump, Putin, all the dictators. They are not really human, it’s in their brain makeup. This is how they can make war so easily, murder without impunity. Do you think Trump loses any sleep over all the people who lost their lives because of shit he’s done? As a phycologist I hear all kinds of shit and I ask myself, how are some people’s heads screwed on. There is something to it. Some people are hell bent on destruction so they destroy without a second thought. That’s what will continue to happen on a broader scale when this aging treatment is completely unveiled.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7637

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
I’m sitting here dumb found. Mark I don’t know what is going on but I’m not comfortable. You have become more serious these days and I’m started to realize why. I have to say I don’t think this aging treatment will be good for a lot of people because to many of the wrong people will be able to pay the cost for the treatment and what is wrong with the world is the GREEDY WEALTHY people on this planet. They have nothing better to do than torment those who struggle from day to day to make it. I can see this being a combination of “Out of Time”, and “Snow Piercer”. I can honestly see that taking shape. What to do about it is the question. To many people like being blind. Willful blindness has always been a problem and in the future will be very costly for all those who refused to seek so they could find.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7638

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Mimi, I’m Autistic, on the spectrum like Brad. We have learned to deal with our difference but it has not been easy. We are all here to help you through this so don’t be afraid.

I am at a loss for words with this one Mark. I don’t think it will be a good thing for all the reason mentioned. What to do about it is another issue. It’s coming and too many people have no idea. There will be so many casualties. All I know is if we don’t like what we are seeing in our government now, what will people do when their leaders never leave because the can live damn near forever.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Rocky.

I Want to Live Forever 1 year 3 months ago #7639

• Emily
  • Administrator
Mimi, ah sweetie. I’m so glad people here know about what you have been diagnosed with but I’m sorry to hear that you have MS. Don’t be afraid, two of our best are here for you.

This another one of those scary things happening. There are two many secrets, we are left in the dark to much. What am I? I don’t want to be a part of a species from another world hell bent on destroying this planet. What is really going on at Area 51? What are they hiding? Are they trying to silence those trying to warn us or worn natural Earth inhabitants about those who have invaded, taken of the planets value system, capitalized on it, and become empowered here for the purpose of potentially destroying this planet? They don’t care about sucking it dry of all it’s oil! They don’t care about what they are doing to the environment. Where is all this technology coming from? Why is Earth trying to kill them. She doesn’t know how. It’s killing her own natural inhabitants. She’s fighting back but My God…we need to help her. The last thing we need is these people living forever.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds