Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forum family and friends :)

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7601

• Miles
  • Premium Member
It was not hard to choose but I’m decided on the last article because it pulled so many things together for me in my own life. I have struggled with responsibility, especially in my younger years. Sometimes people say we shouldn’t spoil our kids, give them everything, I used to think that as well. I now know that if you give as much as you instruct, lead, and show positive examples it’s all right to give them all that you can. Accountability is never pleasant, but it is the price we will, we must pay for being irresponsible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7602

• Beth
  • Premium Member
All the articles were enlightening but Equality hit home because, the Supreme Court took us backward and it was actually shocking. I’m still hearing stories today about women almost dying because hospitals are refusing to treat them for any medical treatment associated with being pregnant. A woman in Louisiana almost died because she kept getting turned away even though she was clearly having a miscarriage. To me it shows the woman has no value in these states. It’s really disturbing and nothing has been done about it. Women need to leave these state as soon as they can.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7603

• Barb
  • Premium Member
I’m with the ladies, I’m really upset about our rights being limited. I feel like we are the new slaves because they don’t really care about kids. There are so many horrible things happening to kids and no one is really protecting them. We live down the street from a family that was abusing their kids and we didn’t even know it until Doug was called to go down and check on a disturbance. He has retired but they called him to go anyway and what he found horrified him. It appears a delivery person called police after delivering a package to the door. Three children in serious condition in that home. Doug was hard pressed not to punch the father and knock him out. He did tell him he wasn’t a man and I agree. So why tell a woman she has to have kids when there is no protection for them after they are born? They don’t care about kids the just want to control women.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7604

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Hmm I’m going with Broken Government and Representation. I loved all the articles but these two deal with what we are going through in the current government. Look at how long it’s taking them to decide who will be the next speaker. People can’t get sworn in and this government is not functioning as it should be. This would not be a problem if voters would have ensured this was not a problem today. The house should have stayed Democrat and that means this is the fault of the voters sending bad people to congress. The republicans are broken and it shows in their representatives.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7605

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Well said My 1st :cheer: You make me proud every day these days. I love you kiddo.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Mark.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7606

• Tina
  • Premium Member
It was not easy and I now understand why. I believe Equality stood out the most for me because I’m so upset about the fact that they are trying to tell women they have no say about what happens with their bodies. It’s like being raped over and over again. That’s how I saw the decision the Supreme Court mad to overturn Roe vs Wade. It reminded me that women are not seen as equal or even valid aside from pleasing men. It was really hard for me to swallow and I still struggle with it.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds