Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forum family and friends :)

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7607

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I also liked all the articles, and having to select a favorite I’d go with Sacred. I remember how realizing that most people don’t know what they hold sacred if they hold anything at all in that regard. To understand holding something sacred means to hold something godly near and dear to ones heart. It was the final message I needed to hear to understand money is not and instrument of God. It is simply not something anyone should hold sacred. I needed to hear that. I needed the clarity that article gave me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7608

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I’m going to go with Broken Government because ours truly is these days. McCarthy finally got the Speaker position but what a mess the two next years is going to be. I don’t know how the republicans regained the house, was it not enough democratic turnout of did they skip over voting for house representatives but whatever it was, the broken republican party should not have regained control of the house. This is a voter problem. All we can do is pray this situation wakes the democrats up in the states with republican representation, and we flip the house again because at this point we need real patriotic people running our government.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7609

• JJ
  • Premium Member
I pick Equality as well because I am Jewish and I really hate that Santos is in congress. I hate that many people are in congress who are racist and factious. It’s dangerous and too many lives are at stake. I think we will end up in a civil war of sorts because like Ashley says, we can’t let them take over and end up in charge of this nation’s laws. They will return this country to a pre-Civil War status and we absolutely don’t want that.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7610

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Accountability because it spoke directly to me. I struggled with this most of my life and I’m glad I’m finally in this place today. I needed to understand why responsibility is actually godly and a lack of this attribute will always have the consequences of accountability.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7611

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Well, as I look at what is going on in congress I’m going with Representation. Congress is clearly full of people who should never be in any position of authority or power. I just look at all the members of the house and I know some of them simply should nt be there. They were even a part of the Jan 6, insurrection. Why are they still there? There should be a way to remove anyone who has anything to do with January 6, 2021. But they are still there, and it absolutely turns my stomach.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7612

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I liked all the articles and could not pick a favorite. I’m one of those who found all of them profound and beneficial to me so as I think about it, I simply can’t pick on. For all the reasons listed, all of the articles were equally fantastic.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds