Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forum family and friends :)

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7564

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
We can't determine which article won for the year. :lol: This is a first. So, everyone pick your favorite article for 2022 and tell us why you chose that article. I have to admit I liked every single one of them. So, I'll come up with one and return with my selection. That's wonderful though I love it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7565

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I went with representation. I liked how it showed the values of many people. They pay little attention to the people themselves whom they are voting for. Take this guy that lied about almost everything. Voters in that part of New York didn’t care enough to get some information on the person on the ballot. All the saw was he was republican. Political party can never be the sole reason we vote for someone. I mean, to they want a liar representing them? Are they all liars and criminals, because he certainly is. I think it’s important to understand the people we elect in office to represent our beliefs and values are a reflection of ourselves. This is so obvious as we look at this guy Santos.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7566

• Wesley
I went with the last article, Accountability. I learned this is a consequence of not being responsible and I loved how Mark made that so very clear. Just another attribute of love, a deeper understanding of how our God sees these issues.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7567

• Mimi
Equality was the one that stood out for me because it really showed how many of us deal with unfair and unequal practices not only here but all over the world. I will never understand how men feel they have the right to tell us women what to do with our bodies and they really don’t care. A woman in Louisiana almost died. She went to the emergency room having a miscarriage she was bleeding and they kept sending her home. I just think that law only work when everyone follows them and when they are unjust and dangerous none of us should follow them. Someone said the abortion bands would affect minority women most and this is a prime example that it certainly will.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7568

• Rye
Although I liked all the articles this year, Accountability stood out the most for me. Like Wesley said, this really should how deep God is and how important it is for us to be responsible in every aspect of our lives. I went and got the second Covid booster because thinking about this article all the time. I need to make sure I stay healthy for my family. It is the responsible thing to do.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7569

• Braxton
Liberty, Justice and freedom, along with Equality are memorable for me for the reason Mimi pointed out. We are not serving God if we allow such inequalities to continue. We all should have the final say of what will medically happen with our bodies. I think we deal with so man inequalities in this world, and as we all know, that’s what makes this hell. The only Devils on this planet are the humans that make life near to impossible for many others.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds