Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forum family and friends :)

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7613

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
It’s not easy but when you look at current events it’s not hard to pick one of the articles that resembles what our government looks like today. Broken Government is a very significant article that literally speaks for itself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7614

• Val
  • Premium Member
It’s hard but Equality stands out for me because of the injustices we face in this country every day. Look at that Santos throwing up white power signs on the house floor. If that doesn’t speak to how equality is not the desire of the republican party I don’t know what does. We have got to insure our government does not stay I the hands of radical, racist white people. I don’t want my God given rights to my own person taken from my by a bunch of factious white people because we all know how clearly that is present in many of the minds of most republicans today.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7615

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I’m also going to go with Broken Government because it is seriously a description of the state of our government. Look at the House. Why did people vote the Mega republicans into office? Why? Well, are government is clearly broken.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7616

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I’m going with Representation because the members in the house on the republican side are a window into the people who elected them into office. People like to keep saying bad behavior is not who we are as Americans but obviously it is exactly who too many Americans are. Anyone who was involved in that insurrection should not be allowed to keep their seats in congress. They are criminals and nothing has been done about it. Nothing.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by lindsey.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7617

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I went with Representation as well because we clearly have a problem with that today and it’s never been more obvious than it is right now.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 3 months ago #7618

• Mia
I’m with the ladies, I went with Equality because that is part of the danger to the democracy and our society with thing going on today. To many people are trying to oppress and subjugate other people with their racist factious ideas.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds