Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forum family and friends :)

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7588

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I’m going with Sacred. I liked how it was explained that this is a godly connection and we can’t value things to a point they become so precious to us as to qualify as sacred, like money folks, not something we should hold sacred but to many of us do and it is worshiped. That is sad.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7589

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I liked Accountability as well as Equality, both were very profound for me. I liked truly understand how divine responsibility is and to have a lack of there of calls for Accountability. I also agree that all of us should be treated with a degree of respect and be allowed to make decisions for ourselves as well as have the same opportunities to succeed.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7590

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I also liked all the articles this year and in light of what is going on currently in congress, I’d go with Representation. It is clear we need to think about the people we are sending to Washington to represent us and the issues important to us. There are too many crazy republicans in congress. I really hope it’s not that many crazy people in this country.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7591

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Yeah, all of them kind of pig backed of the article before it. It made it really hard to select a favorite this time. I will go with Equality because we have to realize we still don’t have a voting rights bill in place and women are still being forced to carry unwanted pregnancies in many states in this country. I personally wouldn’t stay in a state with strict abortion laws. My heart goes out to the young girls in these states it really does.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7592

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I liked the clarity in which the articles were presented. I could not choose a favorite because all of them were very informational beneficial to and for me. One was not more or less for me. I was moved by every article. I think Democracy was clarified in a way that made total since to me because I left the states as this became unclear to me. All of this is Godly and it just signified we live in hell with a bunch of ungodly people in positions of authority.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7593

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I have to agree that all the articles were like one big lesson on how deeply the Lord holds these attributes and how they all show a clear problem with our morality as a species. I think American has a democracy problem because they have too many undemocratic people voting undemocratic leaders into congress. I do think the situation is a reflection of how undemocratic to many Americans citizens in the United States really are.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds