Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forum family and friends :)

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7594

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I’m going with Accountability because the lack of all the things in the articles before the last one is what leads to accountability. All the undemocratic people who vote in undemocratic leadership will pay the price by getting nothing they want or need from their elected officials. Ultimately I hope laws will be enacted that expels citizens that show undemocratic anti-government behaviors because this is treason, plain and simple.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7595

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Well Hate is anti-anything good so it can lead to nothing but accountability. I think because it sums up the consequences of being irresponsible. I’ll go with Accountability, the last article of the year. I think it rounded out the year perfectly. We have a hate problem in this country that no one has ever really address and it’s finally coming to a head I think. Scary.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7596

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I decided on a article and it occurs to me that just was a continuance of the article before it. It was all like a lesson in the ways of the Lord and how we should all be conducting ourselves as stewards of the lord. All those people out there claiming to be so godly are full of shit. I’ve seen images of them calling themselves godly while badger innocent people, yelling and swearing, especially over the mask wearing requirements to prevent the spread of Covid. 2022 was a year of reflection and Accountability summed it all up.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7597

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I liked all the articles this year and it was hard to pick a favorite. I decided I would go with Equality because this is a big issue in this country and part of the problem with members in congress. They are not interested in equal rights for all Americans, and I think we need to insure every ones vote is counted and their voices are heard. I also think every woman should have the right to make decisions about what goes on with her body so as long as this is not assured equality will always be a huge concern.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7598

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Wow, I liked them all. Mason, I laughed when I saw the opening of this thread. :lol: , I said to myself, “Why does this not surprise me?” :lol: I kept looking at them and I’d pick one and see the next one and decide that one was it and this went on for a while. I went to dad and told him I just couldn’t decide. He laughed and nodded before telling me he couldn’t either. I know understand that is because it is all one message. I walk away from this year enlightened and enriched with an better understand of what it means to truly know God.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by TJ.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7600

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I also liked all of the articles in 2022. If one must be selected it’s Equality because I am a woman and our equal rights were stripped away when the Court overturned Roe vs Wade. That was a devastating thing and was the primary reason our family left the US and joined my husband’s father. I just can’t live somewhere that does not recognize nor respect my rights to privacy and the freedom to make my own medical choices when it comes to my body.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds