Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forum family and friends :)

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7582

• Tony
  • Elite Member
I agree with Michael, the more I watch the republicans in the house, period, it’s a sign that we should really pay attention to who we vote into position of authority and allow them to make decisions and represent us in our government. They clearly can’t even elect a speaker so to me that just proves how dysfunctional they are. People should not have elected them the house should have remained democratic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7583

• Deb
  • Elite Member
I really couldn’t decide on one article for this year. I liked so many of them, all of them were equally as important to me and touched a part of me that will make them forever memorable. I’d go with Representation at this time in light of how dysfunctional one of our political parties is and has been for a long time. But, that’s because people don’t value God like they should and hold moral sacred, so it prevents them from having and maintaining a real democracy and denying people their human rights.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7584

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Well said Deb, I’m with you, it was so hard because they are all tied in together. Deb laid out how one joins hands with the other. This was a very enlightening year and every article was equally as significant for me because of that.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7585

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I have to agree, I loved how all the articles tied in with each other bring us to a final conclusion. To many humans live irresponsibly and don’t like being held accountable for their behavior. That new congressman from New York, Santos, is nothing but a fake in every way. He can’t tell the truth to save his soul. That is a very irresponsible person and in no way should be allowed to hold a seat of any kind in our nations government.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7586

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I am so glad I’m not the only one. Allow me to say do you all see how the Lord works? The Most High inspires the articles we write and present to all of you. The Most High is deep I remind you all once again, and had a message that was broken down and spread out over the year of 2022. All of the articles were one message and all of them were a profound message from our God who is God alone.

Forum family and friends :) 1 year 4 months ago #7587

• Niobi
I like all but Equality stand out for me as a woman. This one make me feel validated and understood but all articles were awesome!
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds