Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Accountability

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7523

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I totally have a new appreciation for responsible. It makes sense to. Responsibility is a serious deep thing. And I can also say I respect accountability in a way I didn’t before. I like when something so significant is brought to my attention. It so useful to know, having it brought to my attention and I can make a use of information like this to improve my life. Nice article Mark thank you once again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7524

• Val
  • Premium Member
Yes we were taught responsibility but now I see how important this attribute of love really is, how involved and I will never take it so lightly again. I agree about accountable as well, it’s not really negative, it is just a necessary consequence for not being responsible. That is so clear after this article, fantastic job Mark. :cheer:

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7525

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Yes, one thing we were taught is the importance of being responsible. However, I’ve never had it expressed so significantly before. Being responsible speaks to our values and seeing there are so many people who do not have this full comprehension, there’s no wonder so many people are being held accountable in the world. Karma is really busy on this planet that’s for sure.

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7526

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I really wish mark was around when I was a little girl. So many people in my life were literally irresponsible. My father gambled and my mother partied all the time. I had to pick up on bits and pieces as I grew up. We spent a lot of time at my paternal grandparent’s home and there were pretty well off but it wasn’t hard to see what happened to my mother. My father’s parents, well that’s another story. They weren’t poor but not as comfortable as my maternal grandparents. Again I can now see what happened to my father. With that said, responsibility is very relevant and definitely an attribute of love. Now that I know irresponsibility ushers in accountability many things make sense to me right now and I have respect for and can say I’m grateful for accountability.

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7527

• Brice
  • Premium Member
What we knew and understood about being responsible we learned from our mother growing up because our father definitely showed us what irresponsibility looked like. I went astray early in life but luckily, I was nudged back into the right lane I needed to travel on. I also have a clear understanding of how relevant responsibility. God is not only deep he’s amazing and so many have no concept of how amazing the lord truly is. The 95 / 5 makes more and more sense every time Mark shares some super information about something we would otherwise give little to no thought.

Accountability 1 year 4 months ago #7528

• Mia
I think my mom was very responsible. To me she was the coolest and I love and miss her every day. She always made sure I know I was valued and she provided all the things I needed. I wasn’t with her and couldn’t be but she didn’t forget about her children. She always said some of the things Mason says. Reminded us we had to take responsibility for what went on in our house. She talked to me at length about my womanhood and explained how vital it was to keep myself clean during that time. Telling me I had to care about how I smelled. I was 11 when it started and I was miserable. But I was clean and I never abused my body or let anyone else abuse it. Now Mark has explained why responsibility is so significant in our lives and how have a complete understanding of it will prevent us from facing accountability.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds