Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Meeting!

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7455

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Thanks Dad, we are part Italian. I'm glad you are willing to consider leaving this country if Ben and I leave. I don’t want to leave you.

I tell Tony life is often very stressful her in the US. I feel anger, I feel despair you are on edge and have to always be prepared for a fight. When it comes to law enforcement, it’s terrifying. They have a legal right to kill us, to literally ruin our lives. To slap us with labels that make it hard to live. There was a time there when a misdemeanor on your record could cause serious financial problems. A felony can mean, no job, no housing, now help especially if you’re black. It’s just anxiety to walk down the street, drive you car. I don’t know how we do it day after day. God! That’s all can come up with. There are some good republicans. I really like Liz Chaney. I would vote for her because I know her and I know she’s an honest woman. The sad thing is there aren’t very many of them. I did my part I voted and I hope everyone not only votes, but that they vote for democracy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7456

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
This is my home country so I don’t have a country to flee to, however, I have been invited to join many of my Gnostic Family members. I’ve never thought about leaving but lately I’ve actually considered it. They took the place and look at what they’ve done, made us a laughing stalk. Trump was a joke and what have they done about the crimes he’s committed? NOTHING! I’m disgusted in ways I can’t put into words. I am sick of the violence against black people because it is worse when it comes to them, than it is any other minority or Native American. The hate is so clear and this is always been the problem in this country. I’m witnessing the anxiety many of my white brothers and sisters are feeling about their half black children and grandchildren. Loving a black person puts us in the line of fire. Puts our kids in the line of fire. It’s necessary for us to be exposed. We need to see it and experience it firsthand. It’s ugly, it smells, it’s disgusting and we have to do all we can to speak out and up for an end to it. A start is voting the right way.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7457

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Jackee, Nico is just tired honey. He’s battled many health issues but like me he will bounce back. We are just not bouncing back as quick and we are a little tired. Get him settled in his nice bed in Genoa, in Mother G’s old place and he’ll be as good as new. (big smile) Nico I love you bro!

Carmine and who the hell is being impacted by their abortion laws the most? BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Rocky…I read about that as well and I thought, why can’t people see republicans only care about making money for themselves. They see, it’s just clannish, they have to stick together. It’s cultish. They don’t care if many of the candidates running for public office in the republican party are not qualified for such a position. They care about winning. I don’t care about polls. I want to see actual votes. The polls make me sick because it depends on who is being polled. I am tired of the news talking about the polls. I don’t think anything is neck and neck. I think people are out voting for freedom not to just have their party win. I saw the young men and woman in the black face and prison clothes. I asked myself what would I have done if I saw that? I would have called for a manager and made a scene. It would not have gone down quietly in the night. It would have gotten ugly. It’s behavior like this that makes you ask, is this shit ever going to change. I don’t understand the mindset of so many people but it is my prayer that the true patriots will come out today and vote to uphold this nation’s system of government. Let’s save our democracy.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7458

• Niobi
I come to this country with high hopes, I bring family to this country having high hopes. So much is said about the greatness of America. Well, we here or we were there and it was not so great. We don’t live in states anymore. We have home there but we visit when we are un US we also visit ranch in Arizona, but our home is in Australia. It is peaceful and because Mark still US citizens we back to vote. He still have voting rights in US. He want to do his part to save democracy and I very proud of him. I just hope enough Americans care about they democracy.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Niobi.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7459

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Well, I voted and I’m waiting to see if people made the right choices this mid-term to save our democracy. I think we should not give up because many black people can’t leave the country. It takes passports and passports cost money. We have to stay here and fight for them. We have to help them. I’ll stay because I so more good that way. My brother is gone and I visit, but I don’t want to live I Italy. I like the island Mark lives on and if I even decided to leave, I would stay on the island. I am there most of the time and I help black people get passports. I help with cost and filling out the proper documents. Mark has taught me to do the most and the best I can for those less fortunate than me and that’s what I do.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7460

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I know sometimes I do want to leave the country but I have to agree with my husband, we need to stay here and help all those who do not have ability, in so many ways, to leave the United States. That’s how they want it, to so depress African Americans, they can’t improve their lives by leaving the country. I can’t remember if it was on of Mark’s lessons that revealed our financial worth to the country, which may be why the want women to keep having babies, but I can’t help but believe that’s why they don’t want black people to leave the country, that financial value is very important to them. They don’t care if we aren’t happy we are a commodity, valuable. I voted democrat for our democracy and I’ll do my part to help those less fortunate than me.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds