Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Meeting!

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7419

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Well, we are all concerned about this upcoming election. All of us will vote our heart and hope for the best. Let's remember, they showed Trump winning the election or leading up until the election and he lost. Keep that in mind. All of these people are not mobilizing to vote to end our democracy. Most people know the republicans will only feed into inflation and make it much worse. All they do is take from the poor and enrich the wealthy. Most people know this. Only the super racist people, who are voting to uphold oppression, are willing to overturn our democracy. It is a powerful hate but in the end True God, Good will prevail over evil. Let us keep that faith and remain calm. Let's discuss it some more here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7420

• Wesley
Mark, I don’t know any people my age who are voting republican. We care to much about living in a free progressing country than being taken back to the early 1900’s. We care about women having control of their own bodies and we are sick to death of racism and the damage it has and continues to cause BLACK people. Study after study showed that black people are systematically held down by the neck. We refuse to embrace the wrong that has been inflicted on the African American community since the first Africans were bought to his nation against their will. It’s time to make it right and to put the racist people who want to continue the hate in their place. It’s time to really silence them and shun them as they have feed into the horrific way African Americans have been treated for far to long. It’s time to put Hate in it’s place, behind us.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7421

• Mimi
I’m with Aunt C…there are far to many people on this planet as it is. Earth is trying to purge us. Honestly, Abortion should be the law not against the law. One thing humans are doing is over populating the Earth. Women are having enough babies for crying out loud. There needs to be some limits. Aunt C says and the C stands for Carla Aka Mason, she says having children should be a privilege not a right. I agree. People should have to qualify to have kids and they should only be allowed to have two children. No woman should have any more than that. I don’t care if she has two boy or two girls. She can only have two kids. We need to shop having so many damn kids there are too many people on this planet.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7422

• Rye
Well, statics show we are having less children because it’s too expensive so if you ask me, trying to force women to have children is the design. They need people to have children in order to keep using us as a commodity. That’s all we are. Every person has a financial value to this country and not enough people are being born. There is something to all of this.

I don’t now one person on fire to vote republican so I don’t believe those damn polls. How in the hell is Warnock in a tie with Walker? Give me a break I don’t believe that damn mess for a second.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7423

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I have to agree Rye, it’s what they want. The republicans have a way of shifting the course our forefathers intended. The whole conservative movement is deeply rooted in religious persecution. That’s why it always comes back to religion. I also agree there are way too many people on this planet. Women are doing very well in that department that’s for damn sure. Pop out babies like there’s no tomorrow. There needs to be a balance. I think Abortion should definitely be legal. Look at all the child abuse in the news, I swear some of these parents are definitely unqualified for the task at hand. Covid showed us just the hidden ugliness too man children live with every day. I do believe people will make the right choices on election day.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7424

• Braxton
I do know some republicans, there are older and they aren’t voting for some of the republican candidates on the ticket. They don’t want to lose our democracy either so I’m not sure the polls are accurate either.

I just think we need to care about freedom and not living in a society of oppression. Hate spreads and as we integrate and start families, the race thing can’t be tolerated. It just can’t. There is one race at the end of the day and that’s the Human Race!
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds