Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Meeting!

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7467

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I don’t understand what’s going on with the people in this country. Not enough people are voting for one thing. Everyone should be voting. I just wonder what’s it going to take to motivate people to get care about what goes on in their government. What is it going to take to get people to show some real patriotism? It’s sad to think that hate is what drives the republican party these days but obviously it is true. I voted for democracy and no there wasn’t a red wave but the races are too close and they shouldn’t be.

If my husband decides this is not the place to care for his family, I’ll join him. I am worried about our babies as well. They are doing do well and although we keep their birth mother alive in their memories, we do our best to help them forget their deceased father. They never ask about him or even mention him and we don’t encourage that. I agree with my husband, I just want them to be safe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7468

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
All I can say is I voted and I voted for democracy. I am upset that every vote is not being counted. I think in Georgia there should be no run off unless every vote has been counted. I’m sick of the republican shit that has gone way to long in this country.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7469

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I don’t live in the US and did not vote be we are watching. I’m not surprised but did hope things would go well there for the family I have who still lives there. I don’t understand the clannish behavior of people in the republican party. It’s bad because the republicans don’t really care about any one if they are a corporation or rich. I guess people are a stupid as they look. They are trying to do away with SS. They don’t care about that? I guess they think that won’t really happen. Okay!
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Chris.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7470

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Yeah, I voted democrat as well and our senator, and governor looks to have won. What’s going on in Vegas? What is taking them so damn long to count their votes so we can see how the senate is going to go. Mason was worried about her granddaughter and abortion rights. I am wondering if the people in Nevada are worried about that as well. I guess we’ll see soon or later right.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7471

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
No we don’t live there anymore and I’m glad. I like it here in Italy. I feel safe. Our children are safe. That’s what matters to me. All I can say is I keep my family and friends there in my prayers because that is a hateful, stressful place for people who are black or married to black people, trying to raise their kids.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7472

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Dad, let me know what you find out. We are going to spend more time here with Mark. I’m really tired of how poorly Americans respond when they are needed. I don’t understand why the majority of Americans don’t vote. Why don’t they take advantage of this basic right? It just floors me. But, here we are and although there was not a red wave there should have been another blue one.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds