Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Meeting!

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7461

• TJ
  • Premium Member
We don’t live in the US anymore. I am not voting because I don’t live in the States and I don’t visit often. I like the ranch in Arizona because it’s warmer there but I’m more than happy living on pops island working in security. I live stress free and never lived this way a single day living in the US. It’s priceless.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7462

• Alex
  • Premium Member
Yes, we have been gone quiet some time now several years. I’m happier where we are and we are comfortable. We have doctors, schools, clothing shops, and one major grocery store. It’s wonderful, so I try not to worry about things going in in the UK or the US. I am worried about the war in Ukraine because what’s to stop Russia from trying to take over the continent we live on now. If it’s not one thing it’s another.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Alex.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7463

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Pop and my siblings are not here often but I remain in the house pop owns in New Hampshire. I voted and will continue to do my part as a citizen of the United States but I do look forward to the meetings we have outside this country because it is refreshing to be surrounded by love instead of hearing and sometimes witnessing the acts of hate that are so prevalent in this country.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7464

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Yes we are remaining in the US. I kind of feel like Brad, I think we need to stay and help those who can’t help themselves. I think about the republicans running for office. That Vance guy is the one who said women should stay in their marriages no matter what because it makes the children happy. I think about my first marriage. I know I would have been seriously hurt or killed if I had stayed in my first marriage. The violence just gets worse. It is never advisable for a woman to remain in an abusive relationship. The thought of that just sickens me. But, the stupid ass white women who agree with this idea sicken me even more.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7465

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Emily, your father is ready to relocate. He just wants to live in a place where they hate is not so stifling. We will be making the move after the new year. We did vote this time but will gladly leave this behind and opt for a more stress-free life. I want our son to grow up in a more agreeable society, not this violent, hateful situation we face in the US. I voted democrat and will always support those fighting to uphold the democracy because that is what it means to be truly free.

October Meeting! 1 year 5 months ago #7466

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I’m confused about what is taking so damn long to count the votes. Are the republican trying to interfere before the votes even counted? Are they pissed because there wasn’t a big red wave like it often is during the mid-terms? I still don’t know why or how any republicans won anything with democracy literally at stake. I can see why Mason says she doesn’t like people. Man oh man. What a shame. I might leave as well because I have four black kiddos and I really want to feel like they are going to be safe. I don’t like to admit it but I do agree a lot of politics are clouded by racism. I’ve seen it in Law enforcement. For a long time, I ignored it. But, I finally had to admit I had turn away long enough. I’m looking at staying here in Australia on a regular basis. The kids love it and everything we need is here.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds