Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Meeting!

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7449

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I know it’s kind of well it’s bad especially for black people, and as much as I would like to think things are getting better for them, I see this thing with people in Walmart dressed up in black face and prison clothes and a girl dressed up as an officer, first let me say, White Women are stupid as fuck. Some of the shit coming out of their mouths is just disgusting. This is because they have men take care of them and they are used to kissing the assess of men to live lives of financial freedom. Black women don’t have that luxury. They are often the head of household so they don’t need a man telling them what to do, when to do it or how to do it. I’m sorry, fucking stupid. Anyway, democracy is at stake and anyone who thinks for a minute the republicans have a plan for inflation you are dumb as hell. Republicans always fuck the economy up and the democrats have to come in and fix it. I’m getting tired of the media making everyone think it’s the republicans that are so great. That’s a lie. All we can do is hope people see what the truth is and that they go fucking arrest trumps criminal ass and prove no one is above the damn law.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7450

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I couldn’t leave my dad. If he leaves, I’ll leave and go where he goes. I want to leave sometimes too because there is a lot of ugliness. I just keep hoping and praying there are more sane people in this country than insane people. I wonder why people can’t see the republicans for what they are. They don’t care about America all they care about is getting rich. They lie, they cheat, and they steal to get what they want and they always have. I don’t understand why people think that kind of thing is good, honorable. I’m tired of being made to think that kind of thing is good. I’m sick of bad behavior going viral and nothing becoming of it. I think something should be done to trump Something should be done to these people going into Walmart dressed like they were and I agree something should have been done immediately. I’m tired of hearing how the wheels of justice turn slowly, only for white people, the turn with record speed when it comes to black people. I think black people deserve reparations because they have suffered so very long. Some good things are happening but it’s not enough. I wish more young people were in positions of power, many things would change. I agree with Lin about white women too. They have been groomed to seek wealthy husbands and how to put them first no matter what. Most of them do not know how to be head of household. So, maybe they aren’t reliable influences on society. I’m not proud of some of the white women in positions of power today. Look at Sarah Palin, just a complete air head.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7451

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I don’t really know what to make of Americans. I find it hard to believe many of them are so full of hate and a need to be superior they will sell the country out. They are willing to destroy our democracy. I can’t believe a party has been cheating so long they are reduced being literally antigovernment. It is hard to get your mind around all of it. I mean, the economy will not improve if the republicans are back in control because it never does when they are in control. I struggle with the willful blindness of so many people in this country. I heard the governor in Arizona is allowing a foreign country to purchase land in the state to grow hay for their cattle in their country, the Arab Emirates I believe. Now they are sucking the water from American farmers to water their crop and Arizona is going through a water crisis right now. What kind of shit is that? How can you claimed to love your country when you openly do shit to harm it? These are republicans. They constantly do shit like this, outsourcing, it caused the homelessness crisis we still see today. Republicans do more to hurt this country than serve it. They do not need to be in power. They do not love this country or the people in it. That is why they want to oppress. Why would they want to take away Social Security? Why? Why would you want to take away Veteran’s benefits? People who have risked their lives because they do love this country. Why is there any question as to who any of us should be voting for in this midterm election? When will people open their eyes? It is disheartening.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7452

• Emily
  • Administrator
My dad has moved with Mark so I am already considering it. He was going to completely retire but…he changed his mind. Besides, Mark pays very well. (big smile) it is difficult but I have hope that the majority of Americans do realize what is at stake. Nothing is more important than freedom. There is no freedom in an authoritarian system of government. Freedom is a good thing. If people don’t vote right this time, even white people will learn what it feels like to not be free. I really hope they don’t think they will still be privilege because no they won’t This has always been the wealthy verses the poor. Inflation is bad because the wealthy corporations keep price gouging. The republicans support the wealthy corporations. They will do nothing but make inflation worse. It is time to question which party really represents a love for country in this election. I’m afraid it’s not the republican party.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7453

• Vince
Baby girl, I’m already working on it. Hell yes I will move to Italy at this point because I’m tired and I have half black children whom I love more than I can put into words. I want them safe.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7454

• Tony
  • Elite Member
I’m listening to Obama because that man really inspires me. I hope people are listening to his rational. I hope they are paying attention. I don’t understand how people can’t see what’s right in front of them but, I don’t believe all these people are registering to vote to kill democracy. I just have to keep an optimistic attitude about how things will turn out tomorrow. On that note, we have a family home in Italy and I still have dual citizenship I am considering making the move as well, because I just want my kids to be safe and some of this hateful racial shit has taken a toll on my. My blood pressure is up and I’m having anxiety. Before I go to bed at night I ask my wife, how do black people do this? I’m so stressed out. A white man was yelling in the grocery store parking lot last week before Halloween and when I realized he was yelling at a young black man my heart hit the floor. I wasn’t the only one who ran to his rescue. Turned out he was the boys grandfather correcting him for being disrespectful to a lady. He hugged me because he could see how emotional and anxious I was. I apologized and he nodded and told me he appreciated me standing up, he said he has the same worries about his grandchildren. There are too many white people with black family members for some of this mess to continue and if nothing is going to happen, we need to leave. I need peace of mine now.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds