Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Meeting!

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7443

• Trinity
No Doc…not really. Me and my dad kind of cut all ties. They don’t reach out to me and I don’t reach out to them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7444

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Vin some of us just don’t feel like it’s worth it at this point, fighting. I mean, we can vote but if the majority of Americans don’t understand this election is not about the Economy and fucking Gas prices, then what the hell are we fighting for? If women don’t care about their reproductive rights, the rights to their bodies, than they don’t give a damn about anything else point blank. We can’t fight for people who don’t care about their own damn rights to be human. If old people don’t care about their livelihood being taken then what the hell can we do. If men and women who have fought and been forever damaged in wars for this country, don’t care about their rights to forever be compensated for their sacrifices, what the hell can any of us do? At some point there is literally nothing to fight for. This election is about freedom not fucking gas prices, inflation. Why? Because the fucking republicans will do nothing but make inflation higher. Nothing will improve under them but they will get worse like they always do. We need to do something more to people who do shit like those kids going into Walmart dressed the way their were dressed besides talk about how viral the shit was. Walmart should have made them leave immediately. More people should have been outraged inside the Walmart and demanded they be asked to leave. This kind of behavior needs to be shamed intensely immediately. If we can’t put a stop to this kind of shit every time we see it, what the hell are we fighting for? Abortion needs to be mandatory. Women are giving birth to damn much! There are far too many damn people on this planet! She’s trying to get rid of some of them. The last thing we need is to force people to keep having babies to abuse and abandon. Republicans don’t give a damn about babies, especially black babies. Just ask them how they feel about black lives matter.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7445

• Tina
  • Premium Member
All we hear about is how another couple has murdered their small child in the most heinous ways. What are they doing to protect the children who are already here? No, they don’t give a damn about children. Why do they keep attack the means to provide for them, housing, food, education. They keep cutting funding to programs that help care for children. It’s remarkable, disgustingly so. There is no way any polls should be close, I’m sorry this is about democracy and nothing is more important than that. Honey, I’m ready to talk leaving this country. I’m serious. If these people don’t care about their freedom than why the hell are we hanging around to help people who don’t want to be helped. Let them have it and see how they like living in an authoritarian country they ushered in.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7446

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Amen if the American people think there is anything more important than our democracy there’s nothing to fight for. It is time to go. Grandfather said that days before he died. In fact, he made us promise to leave if dad made that choice. Dad, I know that’s a lot on your shoulders but it is your choice. There’s nothing to fight for here. I’m sorry I don’t want to fight for a bunch of people who don’t give a damn about their own civil rights. I’m participating in so many polls and I simply don’t believe they are favoring republicans. But, the media does need to be held accountable for putting a slant on everything of importance in our society. They helped form the narrative that black people are all evil and criminals. The 1st 48 is still on and still acting as if black people are the only ones who commit crimes. As long as this is allowed nothing will change in this country. The young people are getting their ideas from somewhere and it’s time for not only reparations, but accountability.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7447

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
It’s bad but should we all flee? I ask myself this and I think about how much the Black people have endured and continue to be subjected to as I look at this skeptical of young adults in black face and prison clothes mocking black people, portraying them in a negative light. How degrading and despicable. I too have to ask myself, what are we fighting for? They aren’t kids, they need to be held accountable. One of them said it, they are trash. He had already dropped out of high school. There are nurses verbally badgering patients. What is being done about this other than it going viral? I agree, until they get to a point where this kind of things is no longer acceptable nothing in this country will ever change for the better. I can see why people are ready to go. It’s not fun to know we are being laughed at like Trump was laughed at by foreign leaders when he was president. I want to be proud of my country and right now. I’m not. I’m ashamed.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Ashley.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7448

• JJ
  • Premium Member
My dad’s business is here so I’m not sure he’s going to be in a hurry to leave but I sure can see why people want to, especially black people. They are still being abused by law enforcement all over the country to and no it really doesn’t help when black people deny things are going on like Kanye West. I can see how he is an embarrassment to his race. He’s embarrassment to men all over the world. I think black people need to understand no one respects a trader. Those you are trading for will never take you seriously and they will allow you to hang yourself like Kanye clearly has. If he thinks one white person will come to his rescue, he is dumber than he looks and sounds. They have sucked him dry and the black race will not be so welcoming when he tries to turn back to them. What happened to George Floyd the world saw. I would sue him too if I was a member of Floyd’s family. I too am Jew and I just think he’s disgusting. I understand he has mental problems and I’d suggest he start taking his medication before he finds himself penniless and living on the streets.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds