Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Meeting!

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7431

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I think we need to pick what we hold dear to our hearts this election. The options are on the table in plain view. Not only do they want to force minority women to have children they can’t afford to take care of, they want to deny them federal help, welfare and food stamps as well. It is nefarious. It is wicked and it can’t stand Evil just can’t be allowed to govern because it is evil. I hope there are more good people in this country than bad and they will make sure the republicans do not ever gain control of our government again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7432

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I know how bad racism is I use to be a part of a group of young people who just did things that basically tormented minorities particularly Black people. We used to talk about washing the race out by impregnating the women to make lighter babies. I look at black males like West and shake my head, they have always been targeted for elimination. We didn’t want them making more black children. Then white women started getting together with them and having beautiful children and we thought that might be all right. But we didn’t want black men with black women, that’s how deep this thing goes. I really had to come to terms with my behavior. I saw it for the evil it was and realized I had no right to be doing what I was doing. I took a few people with me and realized those that remained were sick. They just enjoyed treating people like shit. We have to do our part to fight for the freedom democracy gives us all because today it hurts minorities, tomorrow it will hurt us all.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7433

• Mia
I’m not socked by the revelations coming to the surface but It is heartbreaking nevertheless. Sometimes I feel it’s hopeless but that’s how they want us to feel. They want us to just give up and accept being less than human and treated as such. We can’t do that. We have to fight so I’m voting for the party that will make sure I have a fighting chance, I have control over my body, I have a right to vote for the kind of person I want to represent me in our government. That’s what this is all about this election.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Mia.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7434

• Vince
Well, we can have a free democracy or we can have a dictatorship. It’s that simple. This election is about freedom or oppression. I can’t believe Americans, democrat liberal independent or even republican don’t see that. Mark I was watching New Amsterdam and they touched on the abortion situation in Texas. You see, people are too damn scared to fight. We need to fight for our rights. If something needs to go underground than lets get to it. We can’t just allow something wrong to stand. I’m glad we are getting this initiated because we will not be oppressed.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7435

• Darla
Black men like West and Walker make the black race look bad and only add to the problems black people deal with in this country and have deal with for hundreds of years. This is ridiculous. There is no reason we are still fighting for fair and equal treatment in a country we are born in. It is nefarious, vicious and downright cruel. The youths doing this black face and prison outfits was so ugly and they are nothing but white trash. There comes a point where your racism makes you look so bad you are nothing but trash. Trump should be in jail. What is taking them so long to do something about all the things this man did? If they would do something we wouldn’t have to worry about him running for president again. I’m just disgusted. Do Something For God Sakes!

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7436

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I have read about how black woman who can are leaving the US and taking up residence in Europe. They are being welcomed in some European countries because they are all aware of how badly African Americans are treated in the United States. It would be nice if they would stand up to the United States about this mistreatment. George Floyd was an eye-opener but it started with Michael Brown. I remember even Russians knelling with their hands up. The US is known for it’s barbaric treatment of it’s natural born African American Citizens so many countries have opened their doors to them cutting through all the red immigration tape. I found that so sad and felt a desire to return to France. I’ve spoken to Nico and since his health is failing and he wants to return to Italy. So we have put the house on the market and in January we make the move. Italy is closer than the US to the country of my birth. I think I’m just tired of the hate. I don’t think it’s going to change. It’s hundreds of years and things never change in this country. It’s sad and I’m tired.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds