Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Meeting!

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7425

• Alyson
I do know some republicans, there are older and they aren’t voting for some of the republican candidates on the ticket. They don’t want to lose our democracy either so I’m not sure the polls are accurate either.

I just think we need to care about freedom and not living in a society of oppression. Hate spreads and as we integrate and start families, the race thing can’t be tolerated. It just can’t. There is one race at the end of the day and that’s the Human Race!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7426

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I’m not a news person either Alyson. I agree it’s negative and they lie and say its good for their ratings. Like Mason says they don’t even try to see if people would respond to positive stuff favorably. There is no way in hell I believe this many people don’t care about democracy. I know democrats are systematically weeded out of those polls and they only poll upper middle-class people. They don’t want a lot of minorities in these areas so there are many reasons African Americans are under the knee of white people. If to many of us become prosperous, like we are, they know they will never win a free and fair election. Only white female candidates are in agreement with denying a woman her reproductive rights. You don’t hear any black women talking about mess like that. I think we are already involved in a civil war of sorts. Did you all see the white kids who were seen in Walmart on Halloween dressed up in black face and prison clothes and the white girl was dressed up as a officer? How absolutely racist. I was so disgusted by this. I’m just put off by the racist shit going on. I really am.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7427

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I can’t get over Canye West I probably didn’t spell his name right be as a Jewish person, I don’t give a damn. I can’t believe he’s doing the shit he’s doing. He’s losing everything and they are exploiting him to do just that, take away his money. They don’t want that black man to have all that money. He’s said he has mental issues. That is obvious.

I don’t believe the polls either and I will be so glad when this is over because I’m tired of the emails and the phone calls. I’m just sick of it. I do think the way this society is conducting itself, young people are getting the wrong message.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7428

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Mark there is so much racist shit going on. I thing Trump just opened the door for people like this to walk through and show us what they are really all about. They are willing to sell out on our democracy because of their racist views. It proves this is a huge problem. And racism is ingrained in all facets of our lives. It’s so deeply entrenched it’s hard to know where to begin weeding it out. I heard about a nurse that verbally abused a pregnant black Muslim woman who came in for a doctors note to excuse her from work because she wasn’t feel well. It just speaks to how badly black people are treated in the medical profession. Mason, in UE, did minorities choose to visit Louis and Juliano’s clinics? I just can’t get over how bad this is. All of this effort to make sure a race never reaches financial stability.

We all know the polls are only taken in certain areas so I’m listening to them either. I have to believe most Americans know what’s at stake if the republicans gain control of congress.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7429

• Val
  • Premium Member
Racial oppression is finally out in the open for all of us to see and we can’t run from it anymore. It’s a fact that these abortion laws will affect the poor and the black community more than white communities. I keep asking myself why do that want kids born into families that can’t care for them. What is the logic behind it? It just seems like something nefarious is afoot. I mean it’s always been bad but what is going on here? When we are made aware of one horrible scheme, they come up with another one. This is a deep-rooted hate that just festered until their king was elected into office. No, they don’t care about democracy. It is preventing them from feeling special, better. It is interfering with their ability to keep their knees on the necks of black people. It’s insane. I did hear about the kids in black face and prison clothes mocking black people going to jail. There is a reason black people go to jail more than white people and it’s not because they commit crimes more, it’s because they are Black! Sometimes they go to jail for crimes they haven’t committed. There are still black people in jail for selling Marijuana and white people are making a fortune selling it now. We really need to keep exposing this ugliness and making the direct perpetrators face social and economic shame for their behavior and then we need to go after organization that systematically hold minorities back.

October Meeting! 1 year 6 months ago #7430

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Well, we can’t hide from it anymore and we have to pick a side. I agree with Ebony, a civil war of sorts has already begun. We have to shit or get off the pot. Are we going to be a democracy with fair an equal treatment for all this country’s citizens or are we going to be an authoritarian governed country that caters to uphold white privilege? That’s what this election is about to me. I choose a democracy but a fair one finally. Because, this is right. So let us pray that right prevails.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds