Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7232

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Hello Forum
New article is up! There is an activity connected to this article. We are talking Values, Beliefs and how this relates to what we hold sacred personally and why. So...read the article, and lets begin. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7233

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark, family is sacred to me. I don’t know if it’s an Italian thing or what, but we value our family. Again, this might be cultural but it is based on the catholic upbringing most of us grow up with. To me that’s what connects it to God. Many of us don’t like feeling we are all alone in the world, which might explain why it’s so easy for people to become part of a cult, it’s that tribal thing, a sense of belonging that humans seem to need.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7234

• Karen
  • Premium Member
I so agree with Michael, I value those I love and hold them very dear so I guess that is sacred to me. For the same reasons Mike gave. My grandchildren mean the world to me. I cherish them and adore them. At some point they became part of my reason for living, the other part is my wonderful husband. He is the best thing that ever happened to me and I’m glad we found each other.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7235

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I value real relationships and the connections I have made being a part of this group. I guess that’s the clan or tribal part of what Mike said. I cherish our group and it is sacred to me. The reason why is because this group introduced me to the real God and helped be understand, cherish, and value being real, being morally cognate. It saved my life and every time I hear Amazing Grace I cry. Becoming Gnostic saved my life in every way imaginable.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7236

• Justin
  • Administrator
Mike…yep family, I think it’s Jewish thing as well. I value my family and my community. Right now, today, that community consist of my Gnostic Brothers and Sisters. This community has taught me so much and brought me close to the one true God. I have a real understand of where I stand and I live and will die without fear and nothing is more peaceful and comforting than living without fear.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7237

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I value my Gnostic Community because it taught me to embrace my family good and bad and to be true to my self first which opened the door for me to be true to God and those I love. I value and hold sacred my faith because it is the fiber that holds me together. It is sacred to me because it is Godly and feeds my entire being in a positive hopeful way. No fear like Justin says. No fear.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds