Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7238

• nicoli
I value the Gnostic community and hold it sacred. It changed my life and made me a better person. I valued money for a long time and I wasn’t a very nice person. I didn’t even like me. Cancer stared in me many years ago and once I found my true faith, I was finally able to overcome it. I have been cancer free for almost fifteen years. Through my faith I learned to value my family and close friends because I found true God and I became a believer. I was a true atheist, unshakable for years. But not today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7239

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I really value family because my family is the reason I found and have my faith, the best thing in my life. I also value the Gnostic Community and hold it sacred because it is literally a life line to the God who is God. It doesn’t get any better for me than that. I value Mark, my uncle, the same way I valued my grandfather, simply for being who they were and are. I feel blessed for it and like Justin says, unafraid, impowered and peaceful.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7240

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mike, Justin, it’s not just an Italian and Jewish thing. We Native Americans value family and community as well. It’s everything to us. I value and also hold our Gnostic Community sacred for the reasons I should, it is my connection to God and like the definition says things are sacred because of their connection to God. I do feel connected to God through my community and that has made me the man I am today. I valued money as well Nico, and my good looks. I learned those are not things to value because they are superficial beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it also fades, and money is a cold, heartless thing to value.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7241

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I valued my career for a long time. I wanted to be the best. I valued my financial status and the lifestyle it afforded me. My faith brought all of this into its proper prospective. I love and value my faith and my community now. It has brought me peace of mind. I value it because these cherished things have brought me closer to my God who is the center of my peace.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7242

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I value my faith, my community as this is my global family, and the members of my family. These things have brought me to my God who is God therefore I treasure and hold these things sacred. Why? Well, the peace it gives me. I want to leave this life the way my father did happy and knowing peace, without fear. Yes, I treasure my faith and it is sacred to me.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7243

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
1st did you all see Hershel Walkers Son Christian Walker? He is a republican but he spoke out about his father’s lies. Good for him for speaking out but Trump isn’t any better and it just specks to the corruption that consumes the republican party.

I’m not sure if racial pride counts but if so, I once valued my cultural ties. I was into the clan thing, tribal. It was very important to me but clearly that all changed and I am so grateful. I know value my faith for all the reason listed. Not only did it bring me closer to my God, it brought me closer to my family and literally transformed my life. This is sacred to me now.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds