Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7244

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I didn’t value anything before my faith, in fact I was near suicide. My faith saved my life and gave me a new life. It made me whole and if sacred is something Godly, that defines my faith and the Gnostic Community to and for me.

I didn’t see his son Kendra but he’s not a good person, stories have been coming out against him since he announced he was running for the US Senate in Georgia and all of the allegations against him are true so I’m not shocked.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7245

• Emily
  • Administrator
I have always valued family and that was only strengthened by the Gnostic faith. So I too hold my faith sacred for all the transforming, beautiful changes it made in my life.

Just saw it on the news Kendra…I’m looking now is it on Twitter?

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7246

• Tony
  • Elite Member
Yeah, Mark it would be my faith and our community that is full of my family. It is home and I value my home, my lifestyle because I know God is a complete part of my life and that is sacred to me.

Yes Emily, it’s on twitter but if you don’t follow trump supporters or conservatives, he won’t come up automatically and he’s a republican that appears to support trump. His name is Christian Walker Jr. I believe and yeah he spoke up about his lying father but he still supports a lying antichrist, Trump.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7247

• Emily
  • Administrator
Ah, saw it. Well, he seems to not be able to go along with the lies any longer, but he needs to open his eyes about the lies that Trump is telling as well.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7248

• Deb
  • Elite Member
My faith made me value the right things, and that did reshape and reform my life. I am still happily married and our children are almost adults. I like having no regrets with what I’ve done with my life. I only regret my mother died unhappy. We tried to show her a better way. I do feel blessed because I have two older siblings who passed away never finding real freedom and happiness. I can leave this stage of my journey peacefully and without fear. That is a very good feeling.

I feel sorry for kids who are steered in the wrong direction I really do. He’s such a handsome young man. Perhaps all of this will open his eyes because his mother is responsible for his beliefs more so than his father, my gut just tells me she is the trump supporting die hard republican.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7250

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I also valued money before my faith because life had taught me thus far, it was the only thing worth caring about. Family failed me, my community failed me. So, I valued money and my spirits. Yes, I was somewhat of an alcoholic. I think that for something to be a habit you have to completely give in to it. I didn’t quite do that but I drowned my sorrows in the bottle. My faith picked me up, washed me, embraced me, and gave me a new prospective on life. I now value the family I have, my community, and definitely my faith. I can honestly say, something is finally sacred to me, my Gnostic faith.

Deb I agree and something tells me him messing with women like that clouded his judgment as well. He wasn’t raised a republican but the white women he keeps messing around with are republicans and this changed his values and political point of view, Hershel Walker. I agree with Rocky by the way.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds