Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7251

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Kendra, I agree. I had to find it on Twitter and I don’t want to follow him beyond looking and commenting on his post because he is a republican and a trump supporter, but at least he had the courage to speak up against the lies his father is telling trying to obtain a position that would make him a leader of his state, his community, which means a win for the corruption that forms the republican party.

I have always valued rightness, my values have also changed over time, I fancied myself a Christian most of my life and embraced the Christian values although I often didn’t agree with or understand them. They just seemed so contradictive to what deep inside of me I knew was the nature of True God. My faith opened my eyes and I too have to say it is what I hold Sacred now. With that being at the forefront of my life, everything else follows. Mark, I value you because you have seen me through some very trying times, even now. Thank you for making sure I always do what I’m supposed to do. I love you bro.

Yeah, I had to follow him and I see he is a conservative republican, and he is clearly Gay. I feel sorry for him because he is being misguided. I will pray that this opens his eyes and he will back away from the political party he supports because it has become anti-democratic and is a serious threat to this country’s democracy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7252

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Back at you Sis, I value you for the same reasons. We all need someone to lean on from time to time and you are there for me as much, if not more, than I am there for you. :cheer:

OMG, that kid looks like Miles :lol: Well, he is a gay republican but I’ll give it to him too, he spoke truth to power not many republicans have the guts to do that because they are liars and cheaters at heart. Point blank.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7253

• Niobi
Oh my this son is brave and angry. He is to be angry. He father is shit this is true, but he backed by more shit, Trump. Mason this is true.

I value family this is what is done in my home country even though often family is very bad. It is custom to have strong sense of family. I have learned to value something more now and it is Truth, honesty and compassion. These are things I hold sacred and they are attributes of Most High. We are to hold Most High sacred and this is to value and stand up for right.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7254

• Adam
  • Premium Member
I once valued my job and what it stood for, the standing it gave me in my community, the honor that comes with the position but over the years I watched that image I grew up with fade and become tarnished. The Gnostic faith came along and restored my faith in things that are right, good, loving. So, I no longer have or value law enforcement. I am no longer shocked by the stores we are hearing every day. I now believe I hold that which connects me and draws me closer to the most high and that is my faith and the ideology that defines our faith.

Now as for Hershel Walker’s son, what kind of gay person…look I’ll commend him for having the courage to speak out and tell the truth, but to continue to support a liar taints his coming forward to me. Trump is a liar, a thief and a cheat. To continue to support someone like that at the expense of our democracy just weakens his pocket of clarity and truth.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7255

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I have to agree with Rocky and everyone who thinks he is still on the wrong track concerning his political views. I appreciate him telling the truth about his father but the bigger picture shows him and those like him are a threat to democracy like Mason says.

I have always valued family but if anything proves my faith is sacred it is how I have watched those who are a part of our faith depart this life. They are at peace, smiling and unafraid. That is how we should leave this life, without fear, knowing we have lived righteous lives and walked in the love of The Most High. So, my faith is what I hold sacred because it is the head of my life.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7256

• Jess
Doing well with my treatment, I want to thank all of you for your prayers as they are clearly being heard.

I just heard Hershel’s son and I would say he’s pretty feed up. Let’s just hope, like Emily aid, it opens his eyes to many of the lies forming the republican party and he stands up for what is right and truly Godly.

Mark, I value my Gnostic Faith above all else as it is that which brings and holds me near to my God and governs my life.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds