Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: October Article

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7257

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
Yes, husband is doing well Praise God! Thanks Gnostic Family for your faithful prayers.

I agree with all those who said this young man continues to have misguided views and he really needs to take a look at them because you can tell he is biracial and if there isn’t some major reforms to how officers are selected and how they conduct themselves when dealing with African Americans, especially males, he isn’t safe in this country.

I also hold my faith as something that is very sacred as it is the cord that connects me to the most high.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7258

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Yeah, maybe young Christian will keep opening his eyes and having an aversion to lies and deception.

I value my close walk with the lord because I want to die like my grandpa happy and unafraid. I was astonished with what our faith did for my grand-father. He was fearless and it was absolutely amazing. So, I have to agree, my faith is something I hold sacred.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7259

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
It’s always been family for me Mark, but lately, it’s my Gnostic beliefs and faith. I mean, watching how many of those passing out of this life pass, with such peace and calmness, no fear. Is so comforting for me. You all know we grew up hearing the horrible stories about Hell and fearing God more than loving him. The Gnostic Faith changed that and I now peace in my soul. I’m glad my children will grow up with that peace. It’s the best gift I can give them, the true nature of The Most High so I hold this sacred.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7260

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Damn, yeah…well I agree the kid is misguided but this is a blow to his father’s race for the senate. And…and I’m glad for that.

I hold my faith sacred Mark because it is my lifeline to God. Short and sweet :lol:

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7261

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Well, I don’t like his politics but I like how he spoke up and in favor of truth. It was refreshing to see a republican do something like that. A republican with some guts, some backbone.

I agree with my hubby Mark I hold sacred that which brought me closer to my God and gave my husband and family and that is my Gnostic faith.

October Article 1 year 7 months ago #7262

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Like my sister said, we are fortunate to have found our place, our faith because it bettered our lives and lead us to our father. I really wish Mom had put more of an effort toward bettering her life instead of continuing to listen to her toxic Christian sisters. I wish my two older brothers had been of a mind to better their lives but the trauma of growing up in the home we lived in proved more than they could bear. I think finding a place Mark is sacred to us all. I’m glad I found mine. I value it because it bettered my life and gave me an amazing family and community. I feel blessed, and live without fear.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds