Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Representation!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7085

• Vicki
  • Premium Member
OMG, it’s clear why things have been so bad for so long especially for women, children, and minorities. They aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. I’m reminded of how I once was and I’m ashamed and disgusted. I hope what they found disqualifies him to run for reelection so they can attempt to cheat for him again. I can honestly say this is a party of white supremacy. Everything they do is done with the idea of denying fairness and equality, especially when it comes to black people. I remember hospitals, how doctors and nurses didn’t want to treat and care for black patients. I was one of them. We would make them wait longer, often seeing people who came in after them. It’s terrible, so when they say black people don’t receive adequate medical care I can vouch for that. It’s time to do something about our representation. I absolutely agree because the republicans or Trumpians are proving hate just spreads. Disrespect of women, and disregard of children in the republican party turns my stomach. I agree with Jay, what about the fact that a ten-year-old girl is pregnant? That is certainly the biggest issue her not the fact that she has to have an abortion, but how she came to be in need of an abortion! I’m so pissed about this happening to female children.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7086

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Man oh man Jay, I look at my daughter and I swear my hands start to tremble. She’s four and I think six years and I just can’t bear it. I don’t think I could bear it. What kind of animal does such a thing to a little girl? It’s beyond disgusting. Hell no, we don’t want pedophiles representing us in congress or any damn where else. I’m with Jay, sub fucking human and we have to stop them. It’s not a game anymore, this is serious. Any decent man with daughters needs to be worried about these kinds of people in positions of authority. Doc…the way the republicans are reacting to this sickens me. The way there are rallying around a criminal, three times impeached former president. They want a dictator. I’m worried.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7087

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Well, now we know for sure where the republicans stand. We don’t have to pretend our eyes are lying to us or we are being too dramatic. It’s now crystal clear where they stand. And that means it’s time for us to be crystal clear where we stand, that’s all there is to it. OMG…they want a criminal in office. They want a Putin. WOW!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7088

• Chris
  • Elite Member
You know, all my life I’ve turned a blinds eye to what goes on around me. I finally stopped doing that but I have to admit, lately since trump was elected president, it is even more clear. I think it’s time to disqualify the republican party. It’s time to get serious in America about what happened on January 6th and how the republicans are all so obviously trying to change the structure of the US government do one of dictatorship. It’s so obvious. I don’t live in the US most of the time but I am still a citizen. I still have voting rights and I tell you one thing. I won’t be voting no damn sub-man, fat ass, bigots into any position that matters ever again.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7089

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
When I think about the idea of female children not mattering to republicans, it makes me shiver. I was raped as a child, I was a pregnant, I had to have an abortion. All of it was very traumatizing. It just makes me tremble thinking about it. It is disgusting to hear even female Trumpians say that there is no reason to terminate a pregnancy. It just hurts to think of all the babies being raped by disgusting men, I’m not saying all men I’m saying the ones that do shit like this. Nemesis if you hear me please come cut their dicks off so they can’t keep hurting these babies. I agree with Jay, they are sub-humans and we need to make sure these are not the kinds of people representing us in congress or in our local legislatures. Doc…it’s astounding how they are standing behind them but it’s also another indication of where the republicans stand in the United States.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7090

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I can believe the Trumpian republicans are upset that their king is being investigated, they want a king it’s plain and simple. Trump is their leader. They don’t want a democracy because it allows everyone to many freedoms and they don’t want everyone to have freedoms. Women can’t have freedom to their bodies, females including children are to be used however men want to use them, minorities have no damn rights not even the right to live. This is how the republicans want it. So, hell yes, they are upset their king had his palace raided because he is a criminal. Yep, it’s time to get off the fence and prepare for the fight ahead of us.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds