Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Representation!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7097

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m so pissed. I’m with aunt Mary, they have never cared about kids and women. They know damn well they don’t care about no babies. They just want to rule over women. It reminds me of my ex-husband. He was a republican and he was an asshole, very controlling and abusive. They don’t care about kids, women, and they damn sure don’t care about minorities. The last time I saw him Jay, he had a nasty beard and mustache, he was fat with a big gut, and his hair was too long. They look nasty, Trumpians men and women. He had the nerve to ask me if I missed him. I refused to respond but I’m sure the answer was all over my face. I can see him right in with the Trumpians. They are creepy and I really hope we will all come together to make sure no more of them are elected to representative positions and that the bad ones we have now are voted out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7098

• Doug
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
They are crazy, Trumpians. We have to makc sure they don’t take the house and retake the senate. I agree it’s time to have people in congress that represent the majority of us now. That means we have to stop thinking things will work themselves out because clearly that is not the case. We don’t need anyone holding a public service position that we pay their salaries with our tax dollar, telling women they don’t have a right to their own bodies. Saying the mere thought of a ten-year-old child being pregnant is all right. Not only should she be entitled to an abortion her attacker should be put under the damn jail. I’m also sick of all the racism, I’m just sick of it and it’s time to stop this. The republicans are showing us why this all still exist.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7099

• Barb
  • Premium Member
What it’s time to face is hate the Trumpian republicans. They need to start calling that the Trumpian party because I agree this is not the republican party I remember. But, they have been going to far south for many years now. That’s how this happened. I remember the rise of the Tea Party, it wasn’t long lived but it was a part of the republican party like this new Trumpian party. It is clear they want to control a woman’s body, don’t really care about children, obvious from all the children being killed in school due to gun violence. They don’t and have never cared about minorities particularly black people. So…it’s time to realize we need to seriously decide what kind of people are being nominated to represent territories in our states as well as in the government.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7100

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I have never been a republican and I’m glad. I agree Jay, they are showing us how much we don’t want to continue to allow them to represent us in state and local government as well as federally. There are more of us that there are of them and I’m also glad to hear there are other political parties trying to form. I also think Alabama dismantling a police department needs to serve as an example of all police departments because this senseless murdering of black men by police officers has gone on far to long. Trump is good at lying, he’s done it successfully all his life. We can now see how many republicans are just as big of liars as trump. I just think the shades are down and we see the naked truth. It’s not pretty, it’s fat, shit obese, dirty, nasty, perverse, sneaky, violent and extremely racist. A trump supporter came into the restaurant this past weekend, and I swear I was hard pressed not to throw his loud mouth ass out the front door. I did make it plain I, the owner, was not a trump supporter and almost everyone clapped so, I have to say there are more of us than there are of them. I asked him to keep his political views to himself or to feel free to dine somewhere else. He chose to leave and that suited me just fine. We have to stand up and show the world we are not about to allow the Trumpians destroy our democracy.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7101

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I have to agree most of these republicans or Trumpians are very unattractive. I mean the big ass bellies and asses. They look nasty and you can see them molesting young girls. What is it with some white people needed to be better when they clearly aren’t? why can’t we all just get along? I don’t understand humans need to be so violent and hateful. We don’t need a devil when it comes to this species. Why Mason? Why are humans so flawed? Something is wrong I just know it. I think it’s worse with white people I’m sorry. They are so cruel and they don’t have remorse at all, especially when they are in positions of power, some white people and Asian people. Dictators, actually it doesn’t matter what race if they are a dictator. What is it honestly? The lies and deceit. It sickening.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7102

• Josh
  • Premium Member
Yeah…does anyone have any idea why some humans are so damn terrible? I’d like to know my damn self. I also think when it comes to who is the most violent it is white people, cruel, Asians, vicious Latino cartels, I mean this is in categories. Black people are way down the line honestly. So, I’m done painting them as the worst. They are treated the worse but they are not the worse that’s a fact. I agree with Jay, some people are just sub-human but how do they get that way? Is it a birth defect or something? I don’t think it’s learned. I mean, why are people so damn stupid! Trump is a criminal and republicans don’t like criminals unless they are republicans. They really think they are exempt from being treated fairly, they think laws don’t apply to them. Honestly WTF! I think I’m pissed off. Really. I mean…what about fucking Rape of a child!!!! Do they really not care about that? But they want more babies to be born? Babies the don’t want to give welfare too. Babies they don’t want to give food stamps. Babies they don’t’ want to have quality health care, Babies they don’t care about educating fairly, equally. The Republicans are full of SHIT!!! The Trumpians are just insane. Is it power? Is that what destroys the mind? Docs help me out here I need answers Pop, Doc Jess. What is going on?
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds