Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Representation!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7103

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I just can’t believe how stupid Trumpians are and I do think that anyone who thinks it’s all right for a ten-year-old to give birth is guilty of molesting or ignoring the molesting of children. They are guilty that’s all there is to it. Jay is right. These people should not represent anyone in any position of power and authority. All of it is sick. Everything they propose is sick, revolting and we have to makes sure we get them out of power from the state and local government to the national government.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7104

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Many things son. Power and money do seem to corrupt and power seems to do more so than money. This is why I think we need to have terms at all levels of government. This is coupled with brain disorders. We have simply not discovered all the ways the brain can take a turn for the worse. I’d say, having a brain that is already on the weak side, is easily influenced by environment, surroundings. So, they are born into a racist white family, the parents aren’t very good except in their minds, other things take the place of good parents. TV, computers, video games. That individual learns how to take the bad things and use them to their advantage. It’s a process son but a number of factors go into shaping a depraved mind and I think many of the people in the republican turned Trumpian party are depraved. I honestly think privilege is a curse. Honestly, money is corrupt because it affords those who have it many privileges and too much privilege spoils the porridge. White people, to many of them, don’t hear no enough. It literally gives way to that grandiose delusional mental disorder. It leads to a feeling of being beyond reproach. Think of your life son. What makes you feel as if you have anything to be accountable for? All white men in this group on this forum answer that question for me please. I leave it there until a get those answers.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7105

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Jay, sub-human that explains it. We need to meet them on the line and show them we see them and they need to see us. We need to make a change if we want to remain a democracy, they want an authoritarian leadership that will not be good for anyone. So, we have to stop them.

Doc H, I think we as white people lie about things, we can’t control we lie and say things aren’t happening when they actually are. Trump is a perfect example of the modern white man. He creates his own reality but how long have we all, as white people, been doing that. We lie and deny. Black people have been denied a right to live a life as prosperous as white people and lies have been passed down through time that supports suppressing them and cutting of their ability to be successful. We don’t want to deal with how awful white people have behaved in this country so we deny it happened. What is that mess some involuntarily displaced or some shit like that. They don’t want you talking about slavery because it’s so awful. We don’t want to tell people the truth about other life beyond Earth so the lie and hide the truth from the public. They have to be able to put the right spin on it point blank. A spin that makes them look more favorable. They just lie about everything Trump lied about Covid man he just embodies all the horrible things that are wrong with the white race he really does. I grew up privilege and in white skin but I am Jewish so I have experienced not being excepted. What do we do, to many of us, snob the black people as well. It’s a need to feel as if we deserve to be treated better and there is not excuse for that.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7106

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I always think about my dad and how he would be reacting right now. My brother reminds me of dad more and more every day. I’m so proud of him. He’s not a republican and he has very strong convictions. He is getting married to a black woman and she is beautiful. He hates the way women and minorities are treated. He inspires all of us, his siblings, to do the right thing and to tune out the lies white people live with every day. These Trumpian republicans are revealing an ugly truth about to many white people not just in this country but all around the world. We thing we do not have to abide by the same rules as black people, we are better, we are loved and blessed by God, God loves us more. Many white people honestly believe this. We live in realities that have been man made and have nothing to do with the Lord our God. It is all man. Our religions are designed to make us look better, more accepted and loved. That is why it has nothing to do with True God like Jay says. So we have to stop burying our heads in the sand and see the world as it truly is and that is we are all human beings and God loves us all without favoritism. We have to vote in a realistic way based on what is truly Godly not man’s idea of what is right, and holy. It’s that simple.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7107

• Linden
  • Premium Member
First, I agree with Jay…we need to demand that those who represent us in any level of government local or federal, represent and reflect our views, values, and beliefs. We can do that and it’s time for us to do our part because some of these people in local level government are bigger enemies. They are the ones doing we the people the most damage. It is them we need to get out of office as quickly as possible. They don’t give a damn about the citizens. I man look at Texas, honestly. I can’t imagine my daughter being molested or raped at the age of ten. It actually makes my stomach hurt as well and they wouldn’t have to do anything to the person who did it, I’d kill the SOB. But to think these new republicans don’t care and want to hold public office. I don’t think so.

As a white man, I have to admit it is hard for me to imagine life as a black man but I’ll say I’ve always wondered how they survive. I don’t think I could take all that they endure, I am always grateful I am white because life is hard enough. I guess that’s the white privilege afforded white people that we so casually take for granted. I guess on that note I do know what’s wrong with white people, privilege.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7108

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Once again we are getting deep in here. I’ve been thinking to Doc Rod. I have to agree, privilege is not always a good thing. It closes your eyes to the suffering of those less fortunate and makes you think you are better than them because you have the means to live better. So, they don’t really care about poor when stuck in bad marriages probably subjected to rape because if a man is beating on his wife he’s forcing himself on her as well. This could lead to an unwanted pregnancy. So, they are trying to tell a woman she can’t leave an abusive relationship if she is pregnant. No, they don’t care about children, female children being raped as children. No, they don’t care about officers murdering minorities because Black Lives have never mattered to them. At the end of the day, it’s time to step back and take a long hard look at ourselves. Once again Jay is ushering this in, just like the looking in the mirror for five minutes thing. It’s eye opening. We just need to start doing the right thing not the white thing.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds