Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Representation!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7079

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
The August article is up and JR did a beautiful job on this. We can't allow individuals who clearly don't care about the well being of all humanity to be in positions of authority and leadership. It's time to overhaul all police departments that have incidences where citizens have been murdered by law enforcement. We have to stop people who are all right with the rape of a child from being elected into positions in congress representing anyone. I loved it Jay and I agree with you. Who says Nemesis isn't watching. Karma is God's justice and it seems to be on the case. I do wish she was here to immediately rescue women and children from abusive situations though. Let's here from everyone, share your thoughts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7080

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Jay…all I know is we better pull it together and kick in. It’s time to stop bringing knives to gun fights. We need to meet these sub-humans where they are and unfortunately go to battle. I believe we need to dismantle a lot of police departments and start from scratch. There are way to many racist white police officers on all police forces in the United States and I know because I was a police officer and it was enough to cause me to leave the force. I have black sons and daughters and I love them more than life. I don’t want them to be exposed to the hate of ignorant white people I’m sorry. We just have to make sure we have the right people representing us in our government going forward.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7081

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I’m thinking Jay, Trump literally opened our eyes to how bad racism continues to be. I’m upset about the judge ruling that descendants off the families killed on Black Wall Street can’t receive reparations. The last three survivors are over 100 years old. There is absolutely no garuantee they will live another day. Reparations are for the descendants so what the hell. It sickens me how this country refuses to give black people a fighting chance to improve their living conditions. Successful black people have gone through extraordinarily hellish conditions to live comfortable lives and it’s disgusting it is made so my WHITE people. I have black children and I am so damn disgusted right now I can’t find the words. This makes no sense this kind hate. It is so destructive and we damn well need to get some of these crazy ass people out of congress asap I agree Jay.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7082

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I already commented on this sorry LOL
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Justine.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7083

• Jess
Justin feels passionate about this JR :lol: I don't blame her I feel the same way about this, especially in light of how the republicans are lining up behind Trump whose home in Florida was raided. This man has committed serious crimes and they are standing behind this criminal. I'm disgusted.

I like the forming of more parties because the republicans have shown their true faces and it’s time to take a good look at them. I can’t be a republican because I do not want to be a part of a party of hate. They hate everyone and everybody and they are about control like Jay says. The Most High is not a controlling God which is and was my biggest problem claiming Christianity. I kept asking myself what about Free Will. Jay, it’s about convincing people that their way is the only way and since it is all about humans that is simply not true. This was a very good article Jay, we need to care about who we send to congress to represent us that’s all there is to it. Earth is spinning faster, she’s sick of it too.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7084

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Justine...this is getting serious honey and I share you passion about this.

Doc Jess, I saw that. She’s tired. Humans are brutal to one another, vicious and that is an indication they are not evolving to a more civilized species. It is something that has to be resounding throughout the universe, the failure of this species to reach a higher level of intelligence. Like Jay says, just look at the ones who support Trump, they really don’t look normal and they clearly don’t think in a way that advances the human species. It’s very sad and Earth is tired of the Putins, the trumps, the Yongs, that man in Hungry, all of these kinds of authoritarian leaders. The Earth is tired. But, they would not be in power if they didn’t have bad people upholding their positions so it’s not just them. It’s really crazy how people take the planet they live on so for granted. It’s downright scary. We have to get involved and take our planet to a higher level not backward. I can’t believe how close we are to the Handmaidens Tales. I’m not shocked though, not at all. I wish Nemesis would make an appearance to Jay. I really do. I can tell you I feel her, hear her groan. She is upset and that’s scary as well.

It further proves these people aren’t all there. Something is wrong with them. The man is a lying, cheating, criminal and this is just ridiculous.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds