Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Representation!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7091

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Dad is probable rolling and groaning in his grave. He was a republican but he was nothing like these new republicans. If we don’t want to live in a handmaiden’s type of society we better start letting our voices be heard. As far as I’m concerned, the republicans have spoken loudly and clearly. No one matters to them but white men, the rest of us are second class human beings and we don’t deserve rights, a voice, and our feelings and opinions do not matter to them. Hmmm I don’t intend to just set back and allow that to happen. I’m so disgusted with republican, Trumpian women, down right disgusted. I agree what about the young girls being abused, raped? But how long have they been blaming women for being attacked by men? This is what we are dealing with. What will they do if they were to get what they want and trump turned on them? He doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself but…obviously Trumpians don’t care about themselves.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7092

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I’m just thinking about the poor little girls and wishing like many of us, that Nemesis would just appear and start laying down the fiery law. I keep thinking about Danaris on Game of Thrones, I hate they wrote her character out via her having to die. I love the dragons. Nemesis is a golden dragon and I’d love to see her setting some asses on fire. The beauty would be she can’t be killed as she is life and death. Earth is spinning faster I heard that. She’s tired and we need to do something. She’s getting tired of us being so damn passive. Polio is back, monkey pox. And we still have covid. I’m just waiting on bubonic plague to reappear in some mutated form.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Mason.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7093

• Brad
  • Premium Member
The media makes more of stuff than they should, I mean a few people showed up outside his home to protest, a few dozen. How many damn people are in this country? A few idiots are online taking civil war. They don’t want that. Like Benji said, there are more of us than there are of them. That man is a criminal and I hope he actually goes to jail. We want justice that’s what we want! That looks like trump in hand cuffs being booked into jail.

The Trumpians need to be stopped from obtaining any leadership positions in our government. We want a democracy. We want our daughters safe, our women treated fairly and equally to white men. We want police to stop murdering black men as if their lives don’t matter. That means most of us are anti-trumpian.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7094

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Loreen I was noticing that myself all these diseases, Polio? Wow! Earth is really pissed and she’s tired of all the suffering caused but men and women with the financial means to torment other humans. That’s what’s scary. What if it’s to late? I mean, it’s taken people so long to handle the bad humans among us and Earth has taken matters into her own hands. She is tired of hearing the cries of children being abused and raped by adults. To witness how little republicans care is really eye opening. What disgust me is republican response to illegal behavior of their elected officials.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7095

• Alex
  • Premium Member
All I can say is it’s time to do what needs to be done and stop them from going any further. We have to get out and get involved. I like some of the commercials I’ve been seeing. Let’s get blunt and call it like it is. We have to immediately call them out on their lies. Don’t let it rest for a second. Trump republicans do nothing but lie and try to cover-up and mask the nasty mean things they do, or doing, and will do if we don’t get serious about stopping them.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7096

• Miles
  • Premium Member
I think about Diamond and Ruby and my hands actually start to shake. They thought of them not having any say over their bodies is very unsettling. I look at them and absolutely can’t imagine some disgusting man raping them at the age of ten, impregnating them. We all know girls are starting their periods at the age of nine. So yes they are probably getting pregnant before they even have a chance to start their period. I guess child abuse is gone out the window for this trump republicans. Their need to control the female body is do obvious it turns my stomach. I feel like it’s life or death now and we have to pick a side and prepare to fight fire with fire.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds