Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Representation!

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7145

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks everybody, I’m looking at the news and as they interview people about Liz Cheny, I noticed how they all look. Like rejects from the human race. All of them. Fat, White, dirty caps on their dirty heads, listen and I know the news reporters know this when the go out asking voters questions. They seek them out never looking for normal looking people who might say they support truth. They keep giving the insane republicans in office instead of talking to the sensible ones about what is going on. The media feeds the flames, making these rejects larger than life. I just turned it off, I want to see people who look like me, normal. I want to know what normal people think. Things would get better if the media was better.

I’m rubbing my hands together Luke.

Mr. H…I’ll see you in a little over a week and we will talk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7146

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Bring it gentlemen…I’m not scared. And no Justin it doesn’t dang :lol:

Mr. H…my heart is breaking all over again. I agree with Jay, will talk more during our summer meeting.

Representation! 1 year 8 months ago #7147

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Stuart…I am so sorry to hear this. I will sadly remove you from the forum and please relax and know you are loved and will be greatly missed.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds