Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Self-control

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6560

• Adam
  • Premium Member
In my line of work, all I deal with is people who lack self-control, unfortunately, there are just as many people in positions of power and authority who have the same problem. It is the worlds incredible misfortune that there isn’t a better way of vetting people for positions of authority. We need better people in our justice system which means we need people are better suited to these types positions, that’s the only way to get rid of bad cops, lawyers, and judges. All of them want what they want so bad they lose all sense of self-control. This is, without a doubt, an attribute of hate, and it is destructive.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6561

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I’ll say that people in positions of wealth and power who lack Self-control destroy the lives of many people simply because they have the means to do so. The woman who separated my father from me and my family was a cold manipulating BITCH! She destroyed my parent’s marriage with lies and manipulation because my father stood to inherit a fortune she felt she was supposed to reap the benefits of. She stool years from me and my children, she was actually the daughter of my uncle, the youngest brother. Dad is the oldest and his father left his fortune to him. Dad never knew who she really was because she grew up and changed her name, and inherited the smaller fortune her father left her as his only child. She broke up my parents, step in, and finally had the fortune she felt she was always entitled to. She was barren unable to have children of her own and man oh man that’s a blessing. But, people who are blinded by desire and greed loss all sense of reality thus control and they will do anything to have what they want, they don’t care who they hurt.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6562

• Stew
Son, you are absolutely right. I was shocked when I found out but I ended it as soon as I did. She told me in one of her fits of anger and showed me proof that what she was saying was true. I felt disgusted, I had been with my first cousin in that way and I lost all interest in her after she told me that. It was like the blinders I had worn for years fell away and I could see her for all that she was.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6563

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Man oh man, my bad experiences always happen when selfish out of control people are anywhere around me. All I can say is once again this article has hit home for me, speaking to some of the worse experiences I have had in life. Ones that lead me to marry the wrong woman the first time I married. Rebecca was not a complete mistake for me. She gave me a beautiful son that reminds of her every day and he is beautiful. Rebecca was hurting and she was unable to make it better for herself. I don’t know what it was but something happened to her early in life, something that literally destroyed her. Angie, was there a time when things seemed to change for her? She wanted to tell me so many times but she would freeze, tremble and rush away in a mixture of anger, fear, and uncertainty. Something was wrong and it went way back. Nevertheless, people who lack self-control should never be in control of other’s especially children.

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6564

• Karen
  • Premium Member
Justin…we need to talk, not in public, OMG I need to speak with the docs, My baby, my poor baby. God has a way of bringing everything to the light and it is sometimes not what we ever want to believe. He did it Mason! Do you see?

Self-control 2 years 4 months ago #6565

• Jess
I’m here Angie, I’m here come over so we can talk.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds